Jesbass_old

Guest
warriors4life said:
Jesbass said:
The price has dropped to $20, so make sure you don't miss out!

Are they on sale now or are they yet to arrive?

Mine just arrived at the local Mad Butcher store. The manager rang me to let me know it was in, and then he said that the price has dropped to $20, so they're going to give me $10 when I pick it up. (I paid $30 for it by credit card over the phone.)
 

Jesbass_old

Guest
They look quite good, too. They're dark grey, with the Maori and Tongan designs of his testimonial jersey imprinted on the front in black, and then the GUTTENBEIL 11 YEARS in large white text on the back. Not a bad buy for $20. :D
 

*~*Fa'AhVaN*~*_old

Guest
Jesbass said:
They look quite good, too. They're dark grey, with the Maori and Tongan designs of his testimonial jersey imprinted on the front in black, and then the GUTTENBEIL 11 YEARS in large white text on the back. Not a bad buy for $20. :D

if its not too much trouble could u send me a photo of it by email if not upload it on ur post, thanks bro ;)
 

Jesbass_old

Guest
TUAKURA***AHVAN said:
Jesbass said:
They look quite good, too. They're dark grey, with the Maori and Tongan designs of his testimonial jersey imprinted on the front in black, and then the GUTTENBEIL 11 YEARS in large white text on the back. Not a bad buy for $20. :D

if its not too much trouble could u send me a photo of it by email if not upload it on ur post, thanks bro ;)

I'll see what I can do. No promises, though. ;)
 

*~*Fa'AhVaN*~*_old

Guest
Jesbass said:
TUAKURA***AHVAN said:
Jesbass said:
They look quite good, too. They're dark grey, with the Maori and Tongan designs of his testimonial jersey imprinted on the front in black, and then the GUTTENBEIL 11 YEARS in large white text on the back. Not a bad buy for $20. :D

if its not too much trouble could u send me a photo of it by email if not upload it on ur post, thanks bro ;)

I'll see what I can do. No promises, though. ;)
thanks bro, much appreciated :)
 

warriorfaithful*_old

Guest
Man it would be funny if awen came back after all his farewells and his testimonial and stuff. But it would be awesome to have him back!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

*Kimmy*_old

Guest
warriorfaithful* said:
Man it would be funny if awen came back after all his farewells and his testimonial and stuff. But it would be awesome to have him back!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah would be hell weird..but i'd welcome him with open arms!!!

Tbh I can't concentrate atm so i wasnt really listening to what they were saying..so i stopped halfway through..
 

warriorfaithful*_old

Guest
Go_The_Doggies said:
warriorfaithful* said:
Man it would be funny if awen came back after all his farewells and his testimonial and stuff. But it would be awesome to have him back!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah would be hell weird..but i'd welcome him with open arms!!!

Tbh I can't concentrate atm so i wasnt really listening to what they were saying..so i stopped halfway through..
Are the nerves of this weeks game getting to ya GTD????? :lol:
 

*Kimmy*_old

Guest
warriorfaithful* said:
Go_The_Doggies said:
warriorfaithful* said:
Man it would be funny if awen came back after all his farewells and his testimonial and stuff. But it would be awesome to have him back!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah would be hell weird..but i'd welcome him with open arms!!!

Tbh I can't concentrate atm so i wasnt really listening to what they were saying..so i stopped halfway through..
Are the nerves of this weeks game getting to ya GTD????? :lol:
Understatement of the year..plus seeing roy on the news made me even more nervous..highly nervous about tomorrow..

Plus i gotta write an essay..when i cant even concentrate >=(
 

2big2strong_old

Guest
id welcome him back with open arms, however i was kinda getting excited about spending Faumuina's funds on an exciting new player, 250k could buy as quite a talent, such as a ben Creagh, a Ryan Hoffman or a Reni Maitua. but id have no qualms about giving one of our life members a lifeline.
 

Matrix_old

Guest
I think Awen has had his time in the NRL & the game has changed since his hayday The modern lock is fast & skillful almost like another centre eg croker, menzies & greg eastwood with Luck,koopu & anderson they are all more than capable of covering for Awen.
 

2big2strong_old

Guest
Matrix said:
I think Awen has had his time in the NRL & the game has changed since his hayday The modern lock is fast & skillful almost like another centre eg croker, menzies & greg eastwood with Luck,koopu & anderson they are all more than capable of covering for Awen.

you said the modern lock, then mentioned two of the oldest players in the world. talk about contradiction.

btw, welcome to the forums!
 

Jesbass_old

Guest
I don't think we'll see Guttenbeil back, even if the Warriors make him an offer. He was going to the ESL for money, and the clock is ticking. I think he'll sign with another ESL club. Wouldn't it be great if he joined Les Catalans? :D
 

Matrix_old

Guest
I'm talking about the mordern player in terms of a new style of game not their age !!!