General Awen Guttenbeil T-Shirts For Sale!

Jesbass_old

Good morning

You may have heard something already, these TShirts will be arriving very soon - they have been advertised on the radio.

They cost $30 each. They will not be delivered to The Mad Butchers Lounge, but may be couriered for a charge of $6, or alternatively can be collected from a Mad Butcher Store at no extra cost.

Sizes available are Medium to Xlarge - larger sizes or kids sizes may be available but I will have to deal with each individual request.

The colour is a dark steel grey, similar to the jerseys with the black chest design on the front. The design isn't fitted ot the chest like it is on the jersey but they are high on the chest and as big as they could make them. On the back in white type it reads:

GUTTENBEIL
YEARS
The TShirts are 100% cotton and probably a little more on the larger fitting scale, eg. A Large fit Awen well, not tight but with room to move.

Please get people interested to phone Shandall on 268 2912 to place orders. We can accept Visa or Mcard, or alternatively after placing an order you can send a chq to us.

Regards
Shandall Mafile'o
Mad Butcher Holdings
DDI (09) 268 2912
(09) 267 4185 ext. 5
FAX (09) 266 8584
www.themadbutcher.co.nz

Jesbass_old

I encourage you all to get behind this. The Mad Butcher has been incredible for rugby league in this country, from grass roots all the way up to the Kiwis. And this would also be a great way to show your pride for one of our club stalwarts. :)

*Kimmy*_old

warriorfaithful* said:
Go_The_Doggies said:
How long are they going to be on sale for?

FFS I WANT ONE!!

Yeah same! And $30 sounds like a good price.
Hell yes!!!

If only Southland didnt occupy my Pocket Money atm. Ohwell i'll have to wait for 2 weeks. :lol:

raypower_old

Does anyone have a Paypal account and wouldn't mind picking up one yours truly?

I'll pay for postage and charges and the like. It would be hot like fire.

PM me if that's ok.

Cheers!

Jesbass_old

warriors4life said:
Sounds good, is there a picture anywhere?

According to Radio Sport, they're designed as the t-shirt equivalent to a replica of the Awen Guttenbeil tesimonial jersey.

warriors4life_old

Jesbass said:
warriors4life said:
Sounds good, is there a picture anywhere?

According to Radio Sport, they're designed as the t-shirt equivalent to a replica of the Awen Guttenbeil tesimonial jersey.

Sounds good then. :)

*~*Fa'AhVaN*~*_old

where WHERE!? if i dont get one i shall shoot my self!!!!!! i went to ur link jesbass but it only had meat! :? how much is it to send to aus!? I NEED ONE!!!!

*~*Fa'AhVaN*~*_old

is it suppose to b a meat shop? if any one has got a pic of it could u send it too me or giv me the link to the page, thanks :)

Jesbass_old

The Mad Butcher is selling it, and yes, he runs a whole heap of meat shops. THey aren't for sale in Australia. If I could afford it, I'd send one over to you, but I don't have the cash.

Tajhay_old

yeah how does someone in aus order one? is there an email contact?

also any pics? i know it looks like the jersey, but id still like to see the diff...

id love to buy the jersey though.............

Jesbass_old

Tajhay said:
yeah how does someone in aus order one? is there an email contact?

also any pics? i know it looks like the jersey, but id still like to see the diff...

id love to buy the jersey though.............

Yeah, definitely try the email option.

As far as a pic goes, I'll try to get one for you. Shandall reckoned my shirt would arrive tomorrow.