General away jersey

*~*Fa'AhVaN*~*_old

i was thinking of a way to improve the away jersey cos it doesnt look like they put much thought into and it could look much better so i made changes to the away jersey, wat do u guys think? i think this should be the warriors away jersey
aimg256.imageshack.us_img256_1537_homeandawaygw5.jpg

i inverted the colours of the home jersey then coulored the vodafone thing in lol:)

MarkW_old

I would have thought the reverse of the home jersey would be the logical design - not sure why they went with the stripes. I personally don't mind the away jersey they currently wear though.

I like the NFL's system, where each team simply has a predominantly white jersey for away matches.

I still maintain Penrith have the ugliest away jersey in the comp.
ai17.ebayimg.com_01_i_06_a6_45_53_2.JPG

moonfire_old

I like your design as it is the logical one, however as the red billboard of the 2000 seasons would show logic is not always the deciding factor. Strangely enough tho I like the Penrith strip haha!

100%_old

agreed

i was thinking of a way to improve the away jersey cos it doesnt look like they put much thought into and it could look much better so i made changes to the away jersey, wat do u guys think? i think this should be the warriors away jersey

i inverted the colours of the home jersey then coulored the vodafone thing in lol:)

when i 1st caught sight of the away jersey i was like, "wha tha!!" but funny enough the look sorta grew on me.
if you see 1 person wearing it, it looks average. when you see the whole team run out wearing them, it looks awesome (that covers alot of strips tho i spose :) ).

that inverted jersey looks the deal either way. it'd look good on them this year.

Attachments

• aimg256.imageshack.us_img256_1537_homeandawaygw5.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 3

EnterFien_old

when i 1st caught sight of the away jersey i was like, "wha tha!!" but funny enough the look sorta grew on me.
if you see 1 person wearing it, it looks average. when you see the whole team run out wearing them, it looks awesome (that covers alot of strips tho i spose :) ).

that inverted jersey looks the deal either way. it'd look good on them this year.

Yeah I agree.

Welcome aboard 100% Warriors:) First post with many more to come lol

blain91_old

man thats a cool shirt. you should sell it to the club! yeah penriths is pretty bad

*~*Fa'AhVaN*~*_old

man thats a cool shirt. you should sell it to the club! yeah penriths is pretty bad

thanks bro:) and thanks 100%warriors and the rest of u guys, it was just a suggestion but id really like to see it on them this yr, is there anyway i could tell warriors managment or someone about this like email them the jersey? u never no, they might just be wearin it next season:)

warriorfaithful*_old

That new away shirt you made is awesome ~*Fa'ah-van*~!!!!!!!!!! I LIKE IT!! :)

WarriorDiva_old

thanks bro:) and thanks 100%warriors and the rest of u guys, it was just a suggestion but id really like to see it on them this yr, is there anyway i could tell warriors managment or someone about this like email them the jersey? u never no, they might just be wearin it next season:)

I think there stuck with there current one for 3 or 5 years before they can change it

jahc_old

I still maintain Penrith have the ugliest away jersey in the comp.
I reckon its not about how the jersey looks, its about the fear that gets associated with the jersey when a team is in form, or have been playing great for a number of years. The Broncos have had some kindof not so great jerseys, but the fear is always there when you see the team run out.

But yeah, a comestically nice jersey is nice I guess. :)

Skinny_Ravs82

Well I'm just going to be bias and say I don't like any team's jersey except ours! LOL.
And welcome to the boards to our new members who have posted in this thread.

100%_old

regarding the panthers away jersey-
i got to see it up close when the Warriors played the panthers pre-season 2003 (in invercargill). i really liked that strip, both colour & design. the next year they changed a colour on it, just 1, & it looked absolute crap!! lol, funny that.

*~*Fa'AhVaN*~*_old

Well done Bec that's a good idea I quite like it.

Warriorfaithful* said:
That new away shirt you made is awesome ~*Fa'ah-van*~!!!!!!!!!! I LIKE IT!!

Thanks u two:)
about the panthers jersey i dont think its all that bad, its creativ ill giv em that but i think the sponsor has a lot to do with it being ugly, and the colours, lets say they were sponsered by vodafone and they had the storm colours..then it would look good..who am i kidding it would still be butugly:)