• Bad

Votes: 9 6.5%
  • Tar and feather them!

Votes: 4 2.9%

• Total voters

Off The Bench

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 26, 2014
He has the passion, the question is do they have the cash and willingness to use that cash for the team. Downside Robinson looks like a shoot from the hip type. The stars have aligned where Uncle Gus can advise him there.
I don't even think it's all about the cash .
There is standards getting set.
The management is making tough calls .
Coaching ,training an playing staff have been moved on .
It feels like they are making the right decisions .
They took a bit of time to look at what's going on an are now moving towards the goal .
I think Gus is there to work with Mark an his team an I'm sure Mark will be soaking it up like a sponge .I don't mind the hands on approach ..
I like the fact they have expectations .An they have given us the tools to
Be successful .
I'm all in . Keeping the faith an loyal to the bitter end .
Next season can't come soon enough.

Dunedin warrior

1st Grade Fringe
Nov 10, 2014
I’ve been impressed with Robinson this season. He’s blunt sure but he’s decisive and he’s picked his moments when to speak out and when to shut up pretty well in my opinion. Gould obviously rates him to work under him.

A nice reminder of the owners expectations for next year heading into to the off-season will keep our players on their toes which can only be a good thing in my books.

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
I'm too jaded to listen to any fool say they are going to do this or that with the Warriors.

Really dumb. The Storm or Roosters don't do it, because it is a trap for fools.

No one can predict where you will finish, and you can never say this is the best roster since anywhere.

The Broncos are proof of that. Every year some team looks hot on paper (and ours compared to the Roosters or the Storm looks warm at best after you do the magic sum of its parts). Every year some team predicted to go far into the finals fails to make the cut.

The depleted 2020 Warriors squad is the exception that proves the rule.

I wish this guy would shut his cake hole till he has actually done something.

Gizzyfan

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 2, 2013
What must be remembered and never forgotten was what was behind the consistency week in and out. It was attitude, mindset, teamwork, personal responsibility.

It meant that all players worked hard, never shirked work and made things simpler and easier for the players around them. It wasn't about stars. It is about everyone working to the common goal.

Now that attitude isn't what they should be reaching for, it should be the start point. They should be saying we haven't come this far to stay this far.

As an example, I love the way Peta Hiku attacks, his skills are out of this world. However, in all truth, is his defence up to the level required. I want to draw attention to Aitkens tackle on Papenhuizen, that is what is required.

Unless he doesn't want to stay, why are we cutting AK, apparently the hunt for a similar player is on?

playdaball

Heritage Member
Apr 23, 2012
I really do feel comfortable with the Autex ownership. They show considerable passion and bring strong business acumen Together with genuine grassroots RL involvement.

The club is now not scared to make big calls regarding the likes of Moses, Kearney, Green and have realistic goals in place as well as a new culture and new people in 2021.

Ive given Cameron George a serve in the past but I suppose he is part of the current success.

I’m looking forward to 2021 - bring it on.

Off The Bench

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 26, 2014
I really do feel comfortable with the Autex ownership. They show considerable passion and bring strong business acumen Together with genuine grassroots RL involvement.

The club is now not scared to make big calls regarding the likes of Moses, Kearney, Green and have realistic goals in place as well as a new culture and new people in 2021.

Ive given Cameron George a serve in the past but I suppose he is part of the current success.

I’m looking forward to 2021 - bring it on.
I just watched the CG Mark Robinson interview .thanks who ever posted it .
But I definitely got a good vibe off what they had to say .
I'm thinking Mark R is going to have a lot to say over the next few years .
An I'm ok with that ..He is immersing himself in the NRL culture .
He's spending time with the Titans an Redcliff an that's something we haven't really tried before .But a good working relationship with other clubs in the league has got to be beneficial.An Gould will help that .

Also his style he publicly served Isac Moses an wrestled back his influence at the club off him .But he is still willing to do business with
Him if the right player comes up .This shows confidence an maturity.
All in all I think we are in the right hands

Dixpat

All in the Brown stuff!
Contributor
Feb 3, 2014
Auckland

Last Game

27 Sep

40 - 28
6.5 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player