General Australian bush fires

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
This is getting serious. Too late to leave announcements are getting made in urban North Sydney.

Reactions: tajhay

matiunz

All Out!
Contributor
Jul 15, 2013
Sydney
This is getting serious. Too late to leave announcements are getting made in urban North Sydney.

we’ve had quite a few in the office today not in because they’ve had to leave their houses or kids schools have been closed. I have to double check tomorrow morning to see if we can get to work as the fires were getting pretty close

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
Turramurra fire a crime scene

Police have confirmed they are investigating how a South Turramurra fire started.
Dozens of vehicles, including RFS crews from all over Sydney, NSW Fire and Rescue, NSW Ambulance and local police, were battling the Canoon Road fire in South Turramurra.
South Turramurra’s Field of Mars Avenue, which comes off Cannon Road and is where the 000 call came from, is now a crime scene.
:mad:

matiunz

All Out!
Contributor
Jul 15, 2013
Sydney
Turramurra fire a crime scene

Police have confirmed they are investigating how a South Turramurra fire started.
Dozens of vehicles, including RFS crews from all over Sydney, NSW Fire and Rescue, NSW Ambulance and local police, were battling the Canoon Road fire in South Turramurra.
South Turramurra’s Field of Mars Avenue, which comes off Cannon Road and is where the 000 call came from, is now a crime scene.
:mad:

Sadly arson is too often a cause for Bush fires

Reactions: bruce

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
May 8, 2012
Sadly arson is too often a cause for Bush fires
yep happened during black sat as well, in the paddocks behind my house. scariest moment of my life when i get a call saying my wife can see flame from the kitchen window. And as far as I know they never caught the bastard either.

• Sad
Reactions: matiunz and tajhay

Akkerz

1st Grade Fringe
Contributor
Jun 22, 2012
The edge of insanity
We flew out of Coolangatta on Sat morning & the smoke was bad there then. With the fires dominating the TV and smelling that smoke it really brought it home how terrifying it must be for all in Oz atm and we can't do much but wish that you keep safe over there. Your fire & emergency crews are amazing. Stay strong.

Newcastle Knights McDonald Jones Stadium, Newcastle Rate Match

Last Game

19 Jun

4.4 Total Avg Rating
5.4 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 15 ratings