General Aussie Players Coming Through

Samoan Souljah_old

Hey im not sure if many of you care about up and coming players in Aus but i know of a few that could well be in the NRL soon or in years to come ...

1st off ill start with Frank Winterstein a big 2nd rower very much in the same mould as Tony Puletua ... he is currently with the roosters jersey flegg side ... he provides a good running game and awesome offload ...

Next is Chase Stanley hes a 17yo currently with the dragons played jersey flegg recently which is a u21s comp i think which should obviously state he is talented! ... hes played for nsw / australia ... looks alot like Sonny Bill and i think could be a very similar player to him ... scored 2 tries for Endeavour Sports High School in the arrive alive cup grand final ... Endeavour went on to win that match ...

Next is Fred Pakutoa another 17yo currently with sharks ... very good player ... good runner of the ball and is very good at pulling off big hits does miss the odd occasion but will improve as he gets older ... also a member of the arrive alive cup winners Endeavour Sports High School

These arent the best coming thru the grades but a few i thought i would let yous know about as i am friends with them lol ... so anyone else who knows of players coming thru in Australia let everyone know ... Also other names to watch out for in the future Peewee Moke,Chance Bunce,Sene Tala,Ben Te'o,Dominic Rouru,Joshua Reynolds just to name a few ...

warriors4life_old

Yeah, they could all be good players I suppose if they are like Rovelli and Kirk and take their chance with the Warriors. I suppose we'll just have to wait and see.

Samoan Souljah_old

Maybe the warriors start scouting younger players to bring through the grades koz most of the young talent around are polynesians who have moved from NZ to hea ...

So if the warriors are really looking forward to the future maybe some players from hea wouldnt do us bad ...

Samoan Souljah_old

Just thought id bring this back after 2 years to see how many went on to be what i predicted lol

3 out of 9 went of to play 1st Grade (Frank Winterstein - Bulldogs, Chase Stanley - Dragons, Ben Te'o - Tigers)

2 are Currently playing Toyota Cup (Sene Tala - Bulldogs, Joshua Reynolds - Bulldogs)

1 Currently playing NSW Cup (Fred Pakutoa - Sharks)

Peewee Moke is in the Panthers top 25. Chance Bunce is playing Jim Beam Cup for Cronulla.

So my predictions were right about some but not others lol

a.c.e_old

DAMN!! NO WAY, well I'll be watching him, if hes like his father, he'll go along way, is he a centre?

Lets just hope he doesn't go tiki touring over the world while the Kiwis are holding a meeting lol.

a.c.e_old

I think this is the first time the Stanley name has been in rugby league books, another famous name.

Samoan Souljah_old

He was a lower grader with the bulldogs has blinding pace.. holds a 200m athletics record.. left the bulldogs to be with the tigers and has since left them to be with the cronulla jim beam cup side..

played centre in lower grades but was moved to wing in his rep footy.. still a try scoring machine now.. his defense was suspect back when he was younger but has been heaps better as his body has filled out..

awesome talent but is getting wasted in jim beam cup imo..

a.c.e_old

Awesome news!! Thank goodness he didn't leave it as last as his father, we know he has the pedigree just needs to show it.