Pick Your Team Potential Kiwis Team 2023

With the mini tournament coming up in October who is likely to be play, are there any newbies or people we don't know about who are eligible who come under the micrscope?

1 J Manu
2 D W Zelezniak
3 M Timoko
4 A Pompey
5 R Mulitalo
6 D Brown
7 S Johnson
8 M Leota
9 P Crossland
10 J F Harris
11 M Niukore
12 J Riki
13 J Tapine

14 J Hughes
15 B Smith
16 N A Solomona
17 G Neame

Not playing CNK at centre, could be Fullback and Manu drops back?

Greg Marzhew should have Mulitalos spot.

We don't need the Tongan or Samoan players, Tonga and Samoa need them.

We have plenty of depth of our own. I am glad JWH is not available, too old now, too much trouble. we will need to blood some young Props but, NAS J.B are getting old.

Unless its a world cup weird stuff tends to come out of the blue at seasons end regarding player availability. The only other players I can think of outside of those already named in this thread that are maybes for the squad are Isaiah Papalii and Bailey Simonsson.

Unless its a world cup weird stuff tends to come out of the blue at seasons end regarding player availability. The only other players I can think of outside of those already named in this thread that are maybes for the squad are Isaiah Papalii and Bailey Simonsson.
Will Warbrick must be a chance. Probably my favourite player outside the Warriors this year

We don't need the Tongan or Samoan players, Tonga and Samoa need them.

We have plenty of depth of our own. I am glad JWH is not available, too old now, too much trouble. we will need to blood some young Props but, NAS J.B are getting old.
NAS is only 27. In Prop years they peak at 29. Bromwich is def way to old lol

CNK
DWZ
Timoko/Simonssen
Manu / Reimis Smith
Mulitalo(Isaako has chosen Samoa. Marzhew has also) Warbrick
Dylan / Sj(Altho i think we will rest his troublesome hammy)
Hughes
JFH
Smith
Leota
Nikora
Riki
Tapine

Braden Uele
NAS
Sorenson
Kodi Nikorima

Next few years be interesting to see the progress of Valynce Te Whare. Needs to lose that puku, But has plenty potential

CNK
DWZ
Timoko/Simonssen
Manu / Reimis Smith
Mulitalo(Isaako has chosen Samoa. Marzhew has also) Warbrick
Dylan / Sj(Altho i think we will rest his troublesome hammy)
Hughes
JFH
Smith
Leota
Nikora
Riki
Tapine

Braden Uele
NAS
Sorenson
Kodi Nikorima

Next few years be interesting to see the progress of Valynce Te Whare. Needs to lose that puku, But has plenty potential
Cant find any info that Marzhew or Isaako have chosen Samoa. Isaako played for Samoa in june 19 to honour his father, but has since then returned to the Kiwis. Marzhew was interview as recently as a few weeks ago and said he would play for either the kiwis or samoa depending on who picks him.

NAS is only 27. In Prop years they peak at 29. Bromwich is def way to old lol

NAS has slowed so much I figured he was older.

He has already peaked, had lots of injuries, is not the line breaking Monster he was. I know that does not apply to other props, but NAS is slowed.

Still have him in my team but, he still can wreak havock.

Cant find any info that Marzhew or Isaako have chosen Samoa. Isaako played for Samoa in june 19 to honour his father, but has since then returned to the Kiwis. Marzhew was interview as recently as a few weeks ago and said he would play for either the kiwis or samoa depending on who picks him.
Issako pledged his allegiance to Samoa before the last world cup. The League Show with Adam Blair, He asked Marzhew if he wanted to play for the Kiwis. He said at some point he wants too. But instead of playing for Samoa at the end of his career, He wants to play for them now. And then look at pursuing a Kiwis jersey later on.

NAS has slowed so much I figured he was older.

He has already peaked, had lots of injuries, is not the line breaking Monster he was. I know that does not apply to other props, but NAS is slowed.

Still have him in my team but, he still can wreak havock.
He's been dealing with a high grade MCL injury which put him out for 6 - 8 weeks. Still struggling with it now. He's way to heavy at the mo as well. He may choose to skip the tests anyway and heal.

1. CNK
2. DWZ
3. Timoko
4. Manu
5. Mulitalo / Issako
6. Brown / SJ
7. SJ / Hughes

8. JFH
9. Cheese
10. NAS
11. Nikora
12. Niukore
13. Tapine

14. Sorensen
15. Leota
16. Papalii
17. J Bromich / Liu

There are a few Broncos who are worth looking at Jesee Arthurs, Dean Mariner.

Back