Kickoff In:

Thursday
Afternoon
12:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel sorry for SJ. He will be dealing with a lot of pressure to play through

Not to mention the pressure he puts on himself. He would want this more than anyone. A home semi final, packed stadium, a boyhood dream

Hopefully the right decision is made, whatever that ends up being

And hopefully we win!!!!!
He thrives on this and will be in a good space to take ownership.
Good experienced playing group around him too so won’t be expected to win it by himself like in past years!

Hopefully AFB comes out firing, he didn't have the same impact last week, maybe that was just panthers limiting him.

I hope he hasn't dropped his lip after not winning any awards, I remember a post match interview where he seemed a bit annoyed constantly getting asked about how good SJ was playing, his response was sarcastic "SJ is carrying the team at the moment"

Webby likes a simple game plan, but I am hoping we see a couple of set plays tomorrow. We had a couple mid-season, and people have been theorising that we are saving them back for the crunch teams, but last week our attack was one-dimensional. Penrith did grind us into dust though...and SJ was out.

Hopefully AFB comes out firing, he didn't have the same impact last week, maybe that was just panthers limiting him.

I hope he hasn't dropped his lip after not winning any awards, I remember a post match interview where he seemed a bit annoyed constantly getting asked about how good SJ was playing, his response was sarcastic "SJ is carrying the team at the moment"

Yea 100% the kind of guy to get salty from that of thing 😂

But to be far how stupid is the club to only have like 3 awards for the first grade team??

Why not have :
Simon mannering medal
Players player medal
fans player of the year
Rookie of the year
dynamic performance of the year (DWZ 4 try’s or AFB 2 try’s and 290 run meters)
big impact player of the year ( someone who’s contributed it the toughest moments)
Coaches player of the year

Fuck I don’t know but just give out medals to Dwz, SJ AFB and Egan as we need them happy and firing. Give one to Montoya as well for tough bugger of the year.

I think this SJ injury saga over the past week has aged me decades; I can physically feel my hair turning grey.

All I know is I'm going to need a full box of tissues tonight. What will the tissues be used for? The 24-hour team will determine that..

1694736782779.png

I think this SJ injury saga over the past week has aged me decades; I can physically feel my hair turning grey.

All I know is I'm going to need a full box of tissues tonight. What will the tissues be used for? The 24-hour team will determine that..
Ha ha 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back