vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Afternoon
12:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Metcalf is a one trick, highlight reel show pony and the trick isn't even that good. He had SJ pulling the strings every game for him except one where SJ went off for a period and then we looked shit.

Dolphins owned the middle because we rested players. Panthers did because they are an awesome team and we had our main impact bench player in the halves.
What's our record with him playing like and how have we gone since?

Don't know why he gets so much hate, if CHT had done half as much as Metcalf has done this year everyone would be crawling even further up his ass

Metcalf is a one trick, highlight reel show pony and the trick isn't even that good. He had SJ pulling the strings every game for him except one where SJ went off for a period and then we looked shit.

Dolphins owned the middle because we rested players. Panthers did because they are an awesome team and we had our main impact bench player in the halves.
I love my little pony

Yeah, I've done dry needling in my back and my gluts (ass) and it worked wonders both times. Is that what hes doing?
Interestingly I've also tried acupuncture and that done nothing for me. The difference is acupuncture targets pressure points while dry needling goes straight into the muscle and when it hits the spot its a hell of a sensation- feels like the muscle is melting.
You'd think that's what they'd be doing for him

If we had CHT in our midst and the pairing was TMM and CHT I would give us a glimmer of hope.

Shaun has to get through captain's run to play. From what I have heard over the years it is about 45 minutes in duration. Some shuttle sprints. Basic warm ups and some basic drills.
I am sure that if he even stumbles his way through he will play. However if he simply can't do the drill at high pace or any sort of pace then they will tap him on the shoulder and strike his name out.
I wish they would televise captains' run tomorrow. It is the most important captain's run in our club history.

In the past for Saturday games Captain's run has been Friday afternoon. Shit will go down around 2pm to 3pm tomorrow and we will find as the public around 5 or 6pm.

Good as new ...

06BD14A8-830F-42AA-84F7-C4F2EAF5E654.png

I'll ask my uncle he may know they are mates from way back and still keeps in touch most times, that's how I know Johnson won't be retiring for a couple more years, he has told my uncle he doesn't want to hang up the boots just yet my uncle said but you've done everything you need to do bro, your getting ol now bro, you need to think about the future life after football your health, Kayla the kids, Johnson pretty much replied but I love it so much bro

In bold I read with pictures of Jazz Tevanga being carried off by two trainers as he hopped on one leg with a calf injury on Anzac day. Jazz can handle pain. No man on earth can walk with a buggered calf.

It is in the lap of the gods.
More directed at some peeps suggesting sit him out so he’s right for next season…🤷

I don't think our kicking game was the reason we lost against Penrith, even with SJ in that game at 100% if we give Penrith that much field position from errors/penalties we were always going to lose. We need to be playing smarter if we want to beat the top teams in the competition.

Target Ponga, his shoulder still won't be 100% + he looked out of it after what appeared to be a concussion at the end of last game. We can't allow him to play how he wants or he will tear our edges to shreds. I think the Knights have an edge over us in the outside backs but with our forward pack we should be able to dominate them through the middle of the field. I thought AFB was a bit quieter last week but guess that happens when you don't have as much possession, hopefully he has a big game this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back