10. Suaia Matagi
11. Agnatius Paasi
12. Sam Lousi
13. Tavita Latu

14. Willie Peace
15. Tulson Caird
16. Daniel Palavi
17. Manu Ma’u

Updated team on vulcans fb. Avoids that confusion with Inu also being in the main game. Wonder how this tbc will go.. Hopefully puts pressure on the incumbents

Tyrael_old

How is Dylan Collier going? He's the big winger from the u20s right? We could use a good winger....

Beeteejay_old

How is Dylan Collier going? He's the big winger from the u20s right? We could use a good winger....

From what I've seen of him (3 games), he's improved IMO. Didn't really rate him in the Toyota Cup, but he seems to have developed into a handy NSW Cup player. Early days though.

slaughterhouse.sa_old

collier is too slow imo
i know he had some injury but peace and taka would be more effective imo
just without the goalkicking

but with inu in permanent vulcans get him to kick lol

Spence_old

I was surprised by Colliers pace when he got that intercept in the first or second home game. I didn't rate him when he was in the 20s, but I also think he's stepped up.

d13_old

Luckily the seniors match is being played in aussie,If I was Bluey I'd be tempted to put Manu Mau in the top team ahead of Ta'ai just for aggression & intimidation I just like that fierce raw talent,Darin Kingi wouldn't go too bad in top grade as well IMO.

BigD_old

is Tavita Latu that ex Sharkie
who threw corn chips at a 19 year old girl ..lol?

sup42_old

Wheres Steve Rapira btw ? ive lost toch with the Vulcans and Jnrs this year, work leaves time for the top side only.

Warrior Nation_old

And maybe we need to get hold of the people who make that toddler's programme "Blue's Clues", ask them if they can do some new rugby league orientated material...
Blues clues, blues clues
we put back rowers in the centres'
thats the trick
leave the centres like Inu out,
coz he wont get pick
Blues clues, blues clues :m

Spence_old

Wheres Steve Rapira btw ? ive lost toch with the Vulcans and Jnrs this year, work leaves time for the top side only.

Injured in the preseason. I haven't heard an updated return time, but he should be back within the next few weeks.

boats n hoes_old

Actually would have been nice to have someone capable of putting some hurt on the Roosters that a Rapira "special" could have, the way JWH and FPN were doing to our shellshocked pack. In fact i dont recall anyone this year even looking close to like putting on a kamikaze hit.

The only ones who charge out of the line are our bloody centres when you dont want them to.

tezzah_old

JWH is cake... he seemed all happy in the mid-field putting the hits on (happy to see Sione Lousi run it straight at him- tests his toughness) but was out on his A$$ when it came to him hitting the ball up. Looked more like a full back the BFN. How he continues to make the Kiwis amazes me?! Maybe selectors need to take off there glasses and go out and watch him play.
Last week I was certain Collier missed a conversion in front of the post? May have been to the side of the post actually. Had me guessing but no doubt is a talent? Early days for Vulcan's- just need to win these important home games.

Last edited by a moderator:

mtdcaeks_old

If only I lived in Auckland, I would be spending every waking minute making up banners to take to the next home game to try to give Bluey a clue.

Its so bad that Nickelodeon have already dedicated a program to it

Blues-Clues.png

omg_old

JWH is cake... he seemed all happy in the mid-field putting the hits on (happy to see Sione Lousi run it straight at him- tests his toughness) but was out on his A$$ when it came to him hitting the ball up. Looked more like a full back the BFN. How he continues to make the Kiwis amazes me?! Maybe selectors need to take off there glasses and go out and watch him play.

JWH 14hit ups-113m and made 35 tackles. JWH and Kennedy dominated Matulino and Lousi ridiculously.

slaughterhouse.sa_old

Last week I was certain Collier missed a conversion in front of the post? May have been to the side of the post actually. Had me guessing but no doubt is a talent? Early days for Vulcan's- just need to win these important home games.

Would of agreed ... but JWH has come good Imo.
I would of rather picked Papalii, Tamou or Bromwhich previously in the kiwis test.

This Kiwi Forward Pack will be the hardest to select in history imo.

Tamou
Rapira
Alex Glenn
JWH
Frank Paul
Bronson Harrison
Jesse Bromwich
Mannering
J Smith
Adam Blair
Sam McKendry
Josh Papalii
Taumololo
Lewis Brown
Elijah Taylor
Asotasi
Eastwood
Packer

Would of missed a few

We need origin in 2013... these blokes need a chance to battle out for kiwis test jerseys

danpatmac_old

Frank Paul was absolutely outstanding against us... I would love him on the bench for the Kiwis to come on and fire it up. Instant impact when he is on his game