12. Adam Tangata
13. Masada Iosefa

15. Josh Toole
16. Nick Kassis
19. Sami Sauiluma
22. Vinnie Uelese

COACH: Steve Ghosn

krs_64_old

I guess we'll know if Inu will play 1st grade this week after this game.. A bit disappointed to see Hurrell here, for someone that hasn't done a lot wrong.

Etern0L_Warrior_old

omfg what the heck why is inu in that team? i don't understand, so he's going to fly back to auckland play for the vulcans and fly back to play the raiders? i guess this means inu won't be playing after all

surfin_old

Lol. Vulcans centre pairing is stronger than the NRL one.

It's an experimental new system they are trying, it's called playing centres in the centres. If it's successful they are thinking of trying it in first grade.

a.c.e_old

At least both Inu and Hurrell are getting games instead of being wrapped up in a another Bluey game time minty moment and end not playing at all.

¿N. ig-mah¿_old

I guess we'll know if Inu will play 1st grade this week after this game.. A bit disappointed to see Hurrell here, for someone that hasn't done a lot wrong.

I'm picking 18th man again. Bluey thinks by putting him at 18, we will stop ragging on him and think he is awesome. He will at least get left alone for a few days. Right up until 1 hour before game time.

I'm thinking its time for a few more organisations,

KLLF - Kevin Locke Liberation Front
KHLF - Konrad Hurrel Liberation Front
PGLF - Pita Godinet Liberation Front
MLLF - Michael Luck (with broken hand) Liberation Front

If only I lived in Auckland, I would be spending every waking minute making up banners to take to the next home game to try to give Bluey a clue.

Magic Stick_old

Bluey is out of his depth....Im sure other clubs would love to have Inu and Hurrell in the centers

Mark Ioane..got big raps on him.one of my fav junior warriors

Chch fan_old

I really enjoy following the ex Junior Warriors in the NSW Cup and Queensland Cup. It's really interesting to see who develops and cracks first grade or how they preform in the senior comps after playing in the Juniors. Almost like I still consider them Warriors, some of those guys, even if the no further than the Qup and NSW have provided us with some fantastic memories that we will never forget!

Magic Stick_old

I really enjoy following the ex Junior Warriors in the NSW Cup and Queensland Cup. It's really interesting to see who develops and cracks first grade or how they preform in the senior comps after playing in the Juniors. Almost like I still consider them Warriors, some of those guys, even if the no further than the Qup and NSW have provided us with some fantastic memories that we will never forget!

excellent post ....on a side note what ever happened to the better Ah Van Thomas

'95 Till Infinity_old

What about Mike Afioga?I know he played Qld Cup last year but haven't seen his name in any sides this year.

Magic Stick_old

He's still only a young bloke,hopefully he gets an opportunity in the near future.

I remember watching Afioga in the Vulcans 2 seasons ago after he graduated from 20's.thinking he will beast it in the NRL.A better version of David Fa'alogo.must of slid off the rails in aussie

Last edited by a moderator:

tezzah_old

Vulcan's need to win this game especially as it is a home game. Inu will need to play better than he did last week. He's a mountain of a man and given his experience should be playing well ahead of the rest of the team. With Matagi, Retzlaff and Mau back on board the Vulcan's will be looking to smash them up front. GOTHEVULCAN'S!

PS. Afioga is playing FOGS cup.

mrblonde_old

I'm picking 18th man again. Bluey thinks by putting him at 18, we will stop ragging on him and think he is awesome. He will at least get left alone for a few days. Right up until 1 hour before game time.

I'm thinking its time for a few more organisations,

KLLF - Kevin Locke Liberation Front
KHLF - Konrad Hurrel Liberation Front
PGLF - Pita Godinet Liberation Front
MLLF - Michael Luck (with broken hand) Liberation Front

If only I lived in Auckland, I would be spending every waking minute making up banners to take to the next home game to try to give Bluey a clue.

Actually, forming a Michael Luck Liberation Front military wing called The Broken Hand would be a good idea....

Okay the use of the word Broken doesn't inpire awe but just say it in a deep, menacing death-metal type growl: THE BROKEN HAND!!

And maybe we need to get hold of the people who make that toddler's programme "Blue's Clues", ask them if they can do some new rugby league orientated material...