General Auckland Vulcans v Manly Sea Eagles

Chch fan_old

Gutterd about Godinet, was looking foward to that halves combernation staying together for a few weeks.

Spence_old

Wow the Vulcans destroyed them. Fisiiahi with a hatrick. Musn't be too far away from frist grade, I reckon.

Fazz_old

Vulcans have beaten Manly 52-14.

Vulcans (Fisiiahi 3, Metcalf 2, Taka 2, Tupou 2, Robinson, tries; Moon 3, John 2, Heta, goals) Manly (Ala, Shorter, Whare tries; Blanch 1 goals)

Looks like Fish is a bit keen to be in the NRL team...maybe Ivan had a talk and said to him "Show me why you should be in the mix"

Did you see the game spence?

Chch fan_old

Wow! just managed to cheak score now, great result for the Vulcans! If anyone was some comments would be much appreciated.

bigstuboy_old

very impressive today the forwards dominated which meant the backs just run a muck. glen fisiiahi at full pace was scary man he's got wheels and great footwork still abit dodge with his hands. would be great to see locke and fish in the same backline

Spence_old

Can you give us some sort of a run down of the game Bigstu? How did Tupou go in the centres, I heard god things about Taka. How did Fish play? Any line breaks, etc? How were his tries scored?

bigstuboy_old

fish was at fullback all game abit quiet in the first half but in the 2nd he tore them up. pearce and taka were so impressive on the wing, i liked tupou at center, mara ran huge meters up the guts

Chch fan_old

So are we saying that Lousi is behind Henry/
Thanks for the updates of the game to, much appreciated!:smile1:

Black_Warrior_old

very impressive today the forwards dominated which meant the backs just run a muck. glen fisiiahi at full pace was scary man he's got wheels and great footwork still abit dodge with his hands. would be great to see locke and fish in the same backline

How bad were his hands?

I reckon if we lose this week in the top-grade it will be hard to keep Fish out. Two losses on the trot will justify changes, especially with two backrowers in the centres. Cleary is a Fish-fan big time from what I've seen and heard.

Fazz_old

So are we saying that Lousi is behind Henry/
Thanks for the updates of the game to, much appreciated!:smile1:

Lousi is kind of shit tbh. I don't rate him at all. Pulled off some good hits in a trial I saw, other then that he's not impressed me.

Tyrael_old

If Fish comes on the wing, I hope Inu goes on Vatuvei's side. Two super jumpers on the same side but most importantly, Mannerings defence with Fish.