General Auckland Rugby League 2013 Premiership

Reaction score
ramraider78

ramraider78

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
I see your Hawks are topping the table now :)...
Hard game bro, kura had strong defense and niggle through most of the game, we only got there in the last 20 mins with 3 quick tries. Still nursing my hangover from the club last night :arghh: , early days though, Mt Albert still the team to beat.

Reaction score
ramraider78

ramraider78

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Buck, ^^ Is that Shane Cooper ^^???

Reaction score
lolcaeks

lolcaeks

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Went to the Mt Albert Lions v Marist Saints game on Saturday

man Mt Albert have got some tanks and they use them on the fringes really well

Marist did well to score a few good tries but Mt Albert scored some absolute beauties and always had the saints number

scored me some nice hot chips from the club rooms as well LOL

Reaction score
ramraider78

ramraider78

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Went to the Mt Albert Lions v Marist Saints game on Saturday

man Mt Albert have got some tanks and they use them on the fringes really well

Marist did well to score a few good tries but Mt Albert scored some absolute beauties and always had the saints number

scored me some nice hot chips from the club rooms as well LOL
They don't play up the middle that much always the fringes, Lions have a decent pack who do there job well, didn't muscle us but it's the back line that i rate a few of those guys have wheels to burn.

The steak meals inside the lions club rooms are the best I've had at any league grounds in auckland for the price you pay.

Reaction score
lolcaeks

lolcaeks

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
They don't play up the middle that much always the fringes, Lions have a decent pack who do there job well, didn't muscle us but it's the back line that i rate a few of those guys have wheels to burn.

The steak meals inside the lions club rooms are the best I've had at any league grounds in auckland for the price you pay.

might try and get in their for a feed this weekend

top of the table clash apparently with the Pirates

Reaction score
ramraider78

ramraider78

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
might try and get in their for a feed this weekend

top of the table clash apparently with the Pirates
My money is on Mt Albert, they have a way faster back line, and the forwards are solid; even though the Pirates thrashed us on the weekend they played us up the middle and not so much on the fringe, I didn't rate the Pirates backs (Tevita Latu carved us) , we scored out on the fringe but there forward pack can definitely grind out a game, I rated those guys - first time I seen our pack muscled this season.

Reaction score
lolcaeks

lolcaeks

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
My money is on Mt Albert, they have a way faster back line, and the forwards are solid; even though the Pirates thrashed us on the weekend they played us up the middle and not so much on the fringe, I didn't rate the Pirates backs (Tevita Latu carved us) , we scored out on the fringe but there forward pack can definitely grind out a game, I rated those guys - first time I seen our pack muscled this season.
Yeah I was at the Glenora v pirates game the previous week. Pirates forwards definitely know how to grind it out. All you could hear every time was "Storm, Storm" in reference to a melbourne storm set Im assuming

I just think those Mt Albert forwards are going to be too hard to handle and yeah the backs look slick, expecially their fullback

Reaction score
ramraider78

ramraider78

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Yeah I was at the Glenora v pirates game the previous week. Pirates forwards definitely know how to grind it out. All you could hear every time was "Storm, Storm" in reference to a melbourne storm set Im assuming

I just think those Mt Albert forwards are going to be too hard to handle and yeah the backs look slick, expecially their fullback

pirates have to shut the lions fullback down fast, he's good but if the d line move up on him fast, he's out lol. Mt Albert pack are solid but there best forward Soape Kavaliku is out for the season - he stood out for me when we played them.

lol they used Melbourne calls when we played them.

Reaction score

slaughterhouse.sa

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
I caught the Mangere East vs Pt Chev.

The biggest problem with Mangere - is a lack of spine imo. They missed Malu a little.
They need a hooker - and just leave Collins in at 6 or 7. Should never plan to move a 7 to hooker in games.

The white guy is more an outside back - he just runs.

Other than that Mangere have a team that can trouble anybody.

That Henry kid from Point is real good.
It is good to see the Warriors signing the best juniors from down in the Waikato - not the biggest pool of talent but their cream of the crop are good.[DOUBLEPOST=1371442805][/DOUBLEPOST]

Yeah also the pirates looked like they picked up a few injuries too.

Reaction score
mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Reaction score
6005_10152961143430360_1295301323_n.png
Be trying my level best to make the Hawks vs Eagles game at 2:30pm. Race over after work in Wiri. Pity I'll probably miss the first game. Gonna be a cracker day of local footy...​
OTABLU... OTABLU... OTABLU!!!

Reaction score
ramraider78

ramraider78

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Be trying my level best to make the Hawks vs Eagles game at 2:30pm. Race over after work in Wiri. Pity I'll probably miss the first game. Gonna be a cracker day of local footy...

OTABLU... OTABLU... OTABLU!!!
I'm on the same boat hopefully finish early so I make it for the reserves before the big game; agree with you there big game for both club's, they have a large crowd show up out there that's TBH is hostile lol no worries we have got heaps of love for them this week....

Reaction score
Sup42

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
Reaction score
I'm on the same boat hopefully finish early so I make it for the reserves before the big game; agree with you there big game for both club's, they have a large crowd show up out there that's TBH is hostile lol no worries we have got heaps of love for them this week....
Yeah another Good rugged Kura crowd LOL

I thought your mob was robbed on a few critical decisions by the Reff ( feeling the Kura Luv'n ) especially the super long lie in the tackle we got away with against the hawks , and what about the 'invisble scrum knock on toward the end of the game that went against Mangere.

Hard game , Kura ran hard Mangere hit hard....good result in the end 26 all.

Our bench is rooted . banged up and damage LOL

Reaction score
ramraider78

ramraider78

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Yeah another Good rugged Kura crowd LOL

I thought your mob was robbed on a few critical decisions by the Reff ( feeling the Kura Luv'n ) especially the super long lie in the tackle we got away with against the hawks , and what about the 'invisble scrum knock on toward the end of the game that went against Mangere.

Hard game , Kura ran hard Mangere hit hard....good result in the end 26 all.

Our bench is rooted . banged up and damage LOL

HAHA good one, the Kura crowd out there lived up to there reputation, giving all of us from hawks players/supporters heaps of luv lol not many watched the game from the hill either haha; Yeah some of the kura boys had heaps of love for our captain roman hifo so we had to return the favor to kimi uasi and sam ikahihifo; We finished the game against howick at home this year with 1 on the bench so I know that feeling losing star players during the match.

Hard game bro , was wooried about our young side against some of the monsters you had in your pack; given up on the ref's in Fox, especially when they are on TV and the replay shows there bad calls.

Kura might go better next year with the new coach Richard Blackmore coming in I hear, sea eagles spend to much money on player match payments to be be sitting outside the 4, should be some changes coming in for 2014.

Reaction score

Marlin

Forum Retard
Reaction score
Pot calling the kettle black . I know you paid $2500 for Roman and I suppose you will say hes now playing for love. Yeah right. Also heard the money came out of the juniors funds. Better keep that one under your hat eh.

Reaction score
ramraider78

ramraider78

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Pot calling the kettle black . I know you paid $2500 for Roman and I suppose you will say hes now playing for love. Yeah right. Also heard the money came out of the juniors funds. Better keep that one under your hat eh.
Transfer fees have to be paid no matter what, it's the fox and roman's playing for love we ain't got any money to pay players - you sound like a kura supporter still hating about last week and who told us to go to hell to RST roman; he was $3500 transfer fee , and $3000 for the other Hawks juniors to come home;you have to find money from somewhere andour club isn't in debt - fantastic speech from the Kura coach who ran us down last week at there club rooms,lmao blaming the ref haha; Hawks have no money reason why we are relying on Juniors.

Reaction score
Sup42

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
Reaction score
Transfer fees have to be paid no matter what, it's the fox and roman's playing for love we ain't got any money to pay players - you sound like a kura supporter still hating about last week and who told us to go to hell to RST roman; he was $3500 transfer fee , and $3000 for the other Hawks juniors to come home;you have to find money from somewhere andour club isn't in debt - fantastic speech from the Kura coach who ran us down last week at there club rooms,lmao blaming the ref haha; Hawks have no money reason why we are relying on Juniors.
Local league gets a bit parochial aye bro , If the fans are rude in Kura they must have gone to Papakura High and not Rosehill college (jks) just divided the town in half LOL hated sports against Mud Kura high , got plenty of mates from there but they were rough back in the Day.

With a Nic like Marlin it sounds like the bro is from Rewa hard , must have a bit of Mangere beef lol.

Top Bottom