General AUCKLAND OPEN TRAINING SESSION

*Kimmy*_old

MONDAY, 24TH APRIL, 2006

The Mitsubishi Electric Bulldogs will hold an open training session in Auckland this Saturday, April 29 at Ericsson Stadium no.2 field from 4.30pm to 5.30pm.

Fans are welcome to attend the session and watch the team train.

Details of the Bulldogs squad to take on the Warriors on Sunday, April 30 will be released tomorrow.

Becs_old

Damn it I will be at work and will miss seeing them....or rather will miss Sonny Bill

BulldogMike_old

Congratulations to the Bulldogs club for holding this every year on their trips to New Zealand. Its great they consider their NZ fans and put this on for us year after year. A few other NRL clubs with New Zealand fan bases could probably learn a thing or two.

*Kimmy*_old

BulldogMike said:
Congratulations to the Bulldogs club for holding this every year on their trips to New Zealand. Its great they consider their NZ fans and put this on for us year after year. A few other NRL clubs with New Zealand fan bases could probably learn a thing or two.
Are you going??

*sigh* i wanna move to auckland..i told my family so last night...my dad said well go..then i said yeh you can pay for it. Meh i shall not be going :p

I may move there for a few years before i go to aussie..

Oh yeh BulldogMike...dont count on seeing Reni there..lol..stupid boy he is!!