Player Ata Hingano

warriors4eva

I heard he's playing for Manurewa Marlins, Shaman Cup (2nd Division) this season - well he's been training with them.

i must have missed why he left the warriors ?

so he has gone from a first grade contract to 2nd division akld footy !

Tragic

Tragic

Named on the bench for the raiders this week in place of Austin.
Could possibly start as sezer is under an injury cloud.
I am happy for the guy, I hope he goes well there, never seen anything special in him but if he works hard he can be a Green type player and come home to support the next Benji\Shaun Johnson type we uncover. Good succession plan for our current lot to ensure we continue our run of top 4 finishes in 2022.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Snoopy

Good luck to Ata, hope he has a great game.

Lot of pressure on the Raiders with 0-3 start.

Reactions: 4 users
Trugoy

Trugoy

Glad to see him get a shot.
I don’t get people bagging the guy for backing himself and making the move.
Really hope he goes well.

Reactions: 11 users
Mr Bob

Mr Bob

Contributor
worse career move ever

going into a team that is 0-3

its like the Warriors of old haunting him

this time its ricky stuart

he'll be begging to come back by the end of the season.....

• Haha
mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
worse career move ever

going into a team that is 0-3

its like the Warriors of old haunting him

this time its ricky stuart

he'll be begging to come back by the end of the season.....
That's what every other clubs fans say about players coming here lol...

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Vancent

Vancent

🫣
Contributor
Hope he’s enjoying the quality coaching...
Yes I couldn’t help notice the irony in that one myself - another reason (albeit it in hindsight) he should’ve left the prying barb out.

Hope he goes well for them.

Reactions: 2 users
Naumaifooty

Naumaifooty

Ata would make a gun hooker would have to adjust to playing in the middle and probably get fitter but has the right skill set and is defensively sound i just dont think he has enough attack in him and his kicking games not strong enough to be an elite half reminds me alot like thomas leuluai.

Reactions: 1 users
Trugoy

Trugoy

Looks like Ata might get a first grade halves start sooner than most thought..

Form Ali’s Rumours on FB :

MAJOR BREAKING NEWS!!

Hearing the Canberra Raiders are set to release Blake Austin to the South Sydney Rabbitohs and Aiden Sezer to the Bulldogs.

Look out for major backlash with Junior Paulo and Josh Papalii who are also off contract and will be UNHAPPY if this happens.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Worried2Death

Worried2Death

MAJOR BREAKING NEWS!!

Hearing the Canberra Raiders are set to release Blake Austin to the South Sydney Rabbitohs and Aiden Sezer to the Bulldogs.

Look out for major backlash with Junior Paulo and Josh Papalii who are also off contract and will be UNHAPPY if this happens.

We can only pray that Saint Stephen has appeared before Josh and Junior to promise them a safe haven from Ricky's carnage.

Last edited:
Off The Bench

Off The Bench

We can only pray that Saint Stephen has appeared before Josh and Junior to promise them a safe haven from Ricky's carnage.

Nah no room here
You watch by the end of the season .we won't
Want to change our forwards for anyone.
An our depth coming through will have our replacement
For Manner ring if he chooses to retire.
Just watch

Reactions: 3 users
Winston...

Winston...

For Manner ring if he chooses to retire.
Just watch
Wasn't there a run our of the Warriors sounding out Josh Papalii to replace a retiring Simon Mannering? Honestly Corvo could turn him into an absolute beast.

razzrillinger

razzrillinger

Wasn't there a run our of the Warriors sounding out Josh Papalii to replace a retiring Simon Mannering? Honestly Corvo could turn him into an absolute beast.

We'll end up with multiple Josh Papali'is in a couple of years if Corvo sticks around and the young players continue to buy in.

razzrillinger

razzrillinger

MAJOR BREAKING NEWS!!

Wonder who will make the first move here.

Other related trades in play are rumoured to include:

Farah to the Raiders
Tolman to the Sharks

Crazy to think that the Raiders might get rid of BOTH Austin and Sezer, you'd think it would be one or the other.

I really didn't see Ata getting a shot at first grade this year after his move but here we are!

Reactions: 1 user
Tragic

Tragic

Tolman and Fifita make for a pretty imposing pack if the sharks get Tolman, add in Gallen and they got some go forward.

AlexM

AlexM

Wonder who will make the first move here.

Other related trades in play are rumoured to include:

Farah to the Raiders
Tolman to the Sharks

Crazy to think that the Raiders might get rid of BOTH Austin and Sezer, you'd think it would be one or the other.

I really didn't see Ata getting a shot at first grade this year after his move but here we are!

It's ironic the warriors had to beat Canberra to make it 0-3 so Ata could even get a shot ( cheers)

• Angry
snake77

snake77

If the Raiders move on one of their out of favour halves Hingano could see quite a bit of first grade. A good opportunity for a young half if he could help steer them out of the hole they are currently in. A big ask I know but it looks like there is an opportunity there for him to take.

Interested to see how he goes off the bench this week at dummy half. The other options off the bench haven't really worked out.

warriors4eva

We'll end up with multiple Josh Papali'is in a couple of years if Corvo sticks around and the young players continue to buy in.

really ? do people rate Josh Papalii that much ??....big boy but not that mobile, quite lazy at times

not a chance he is the next mannering !

• Haha
YeahNah 4020

YeahNah 4020

Go boy
I tipped the raiders
Classic tale of a struggle town team mass changes bringing in the under dog saviour who has a complete blinder and gets signed as the next Big thing!!

Only to be moved on a year later
Nah good luck cuz you deserve your shot and I did tip raiders!

BLAH!!

• Haha