• driving

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • diabetes

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • all of the above.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i forget who,
but someone was getting a new BBQ a while back and we spoke about cooking.

maybe it would be cool to have a place to share whatever shit everyone’s making/cooking/doing over christmas and summer?

lots of pics.
holiday spots, barbecue, regular food, piles of empties, pets, views, just summertime shit man.

or not, just whatever.
🍺🥩💨

i forget who,
but someone was getting a new BBQ a while back and we spoke about cooking.

maybe it would be cool to have a place to share whatever shit everyone’s making/cooking/doing over christmas and summer?

lots of pics.
holiday spots, barbecue, regular food, piles of empties, pets, views, just summertime shit man.

or not, just whatever.
🍺🥩💨
You know mean gene down in New Plymouth from your tattooing days marv? He’s from Nelson before he shifted there.

You know mean gene down in New Plymouth from your tattooing days marv? He’s from Nelson before he shifted there.
i do! i didn’t know he was from nelson though.

i actually have a tattoo machine somewhere for a dude that works with him.
waiting on carpal tunnel surgery on both hands next year till i can really get much back into tattoo stuff though.

i do! i didn’t know he was from nelson though.

i actually have a tattoo machine somewhere for a dude that works with him.
waiting on carpal tunnel surgery on both hands next year till i can really get much back into tattoo stuff though.
Great guy and artist Gene Martin, done a bit of work on me over time. He’s done some great work on himself too over the years. Hope you get that surgery soon brother, super skilful industry you’re in. Great idea your suggestion.

Great guy and artist Gene Martin, done a bit of work on me over time. He’s done some great work on himself too over the years. Hope you get that surgery soon brother, super skilful industry you’re in. Great idea your suggestion.
oh nice one!
i haven’t seen him in a few years, that’s awesome though, small world man!

i also about this time last year broke my hand and tore a tendon and ended up with scarring in that tendon resulting in what they apparently call trigger finger ha!
so that one’s through ACC awaiting likely decline for surgery till i can put it through to my private insurer, but because i went and got x-rays it started with ACC so has to stay.
nightmare!

appreciate it though and will have it sorted this coming year. one hands carpal tunnel at the same time as fixing trigger finger and then the other hands carpal tunnel later. 3 months each to get back to 100%

sucks.

oh nice one!

i also about this time last year broke my hand and tore a tendon and ended up with scarring in that tendon resulting in what they apparently call trigger finger ha!
so that one’s through ACC awaiting likely decline for surgery till i can put it through to my private insurer, but because i went and got x-rays it started with ACC so has to stay.
nightmare!

appreciate it though and will have it sorted this coming year. one hands carpal tunnel at the same time as fixing trigger finger and then the other hands carpal tunnel later. 3 months each to get back to 100%

sucks.
Sounds like a bastard alright, nothing ever easy with acc or the system. Good luck.

oh nice one!

nightmare!

sucks.
Soooo....
Cheap tattoos you reckon?

Hit me up when you're healed bro I'm always on the lookout for some more :)
What's the going rate for Forum members mates rates 😂🙃

Moved to Tauranga just over 4 months ago and got my first ever puppy, a SPCA special mix.
Here he is looking peaceful and not destroying anything, although the next day he managed to pull down most of the ornaments and chewed the lights 🤦
received_6919433621478450.jpeg

Moved to Tauranga just over 4 months ago and got my first ever puppy, a SPCA special mix.
Here he is looking peaceful and not destroying anything, although the next day he managed to pull down most of the ornaments and chewed the lights 🤦
View attachment 4766
Are you enjoying Tauranga and what part are you living 🤔
I was born here many years ago and only recently returned after living on the Thames Coast.
I am finding it pretty good 👍

Are you enjoying Tauranga and what part are you living 🤔
I was born here many years ago and only recently returned after living on the Thames Coast.
I am finding it pretty good 👍

Nice! I'm in Gate Pa and enjoying it, but I work remotely from home so that really limits the ability to meet new people etc, so if you're ever up for a beer let me know!
How are things going for you?

Just had ankle surgery, in recovery now. Next two weeks in bed with foot up- bliss. Then 4 more weeks in cast 6 weeks in moon boot. Might even get out of Xmas day shit - yerha.
I got a Kamado joe for Xmas, done a smoke brisket and a roast pork, both good but lots of improvement left to get em perfect - you tube is a great help

Just had ankle surgery, in recovery now. Next two weeks in bed with foot up- bliss. Then 4 more weeks in cast 6 weeks in moon boot. Might even get out of Xmas day shit - yerha.
I got a Kamado joe for Xmas, done a smoke brisket and a roast pork, both good but lots of improvement left to get em perfect - you tube is a great help
man, bummer on the surgery this time of year. you’ll be good and sweaty in that cast haha.

have you tried smoking a pork belly like you would a brisket, smoke till 165f then wrap till 205f ?

so good!
so fatty, but life’s short.
🐖

I upgraded from the Weber Kettle to the Kamado at the start of the last lockdown. Because it’s so good at holding its temperature I reckon it takes about 2 hours off a brisket. Have a go at reverse searing a tomahawk or whole beef fillet as well, lots of fun getting the temperature up to steakhouse temperatures.

That’s a good piece of kit, you’ll have a blast with that. You’ll always be learning with BBQing but that’s one of the best things about it. Might fire mine up tomorrow for some pork ribs

Back