Social Palestine, Israel war.

Of course they have? What's your point? I think you don't understand the definition of terrorism and why its used.

terrorism
/ˈtɛrərɪz(ə)m/
noun
the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims

Now everyone gets the first part "the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians" But they forget (or intentionally ignore) the last part "in the pursuit of political aims"

now what do you think those political aims might be?
The political aims of Hamas are written out clearly in the Hamas Charter (1998) which includes a jihad against Israel which will only conclude with the killing of every Israeli, the spreading of the ideas in The Protocols of the Elders of Zion (a Russian piece of fiction which the Nazis used to justify the Holocaust) and never negotiating any peaceful solution which would require they gave up one bit of Palestine. Their belief in The Protocols of the Elders of Zion has gone as far as they want to see the worldwide destruction of what they call "Jewish espionage organizations".... the Freemasons, the Lions and the Rotary Clubs.

The Hamas Charter quotes one of the founders of the Islamic Brotherhood, Hassan al-Bana, “Israel will arise and continue to exist until Islam abolishes it, as it abolished what went before.”

While, like many, I'd like to see two separate states and harmony in the area, groups like Hamas teach that their Islamic faith is intrinsically bound to them following the ideas and jihad set out in their Charter.... a Charter which leaves no option for the existence of Israel and no chance of a peaceful solution.

This conflict has been going on long before I was born, and sadly, will continue on long after I'm gone as it's fueled by extremists on both sides of the conflict.

Last edited:
Dated May 19,2021

A tough but informative read.

The United States has vetoed dozens of United Nations Security Council (UNSC) resolutions critical of Israel, including at least 53 since 1972, according to UN data.

With the latest escalation of violence between Israel and the Palestinians now in its tenth day, the US has stuck to that playbook. On Monday, Washington blocked a joint statement calling for an immediate ceasefire between Israel and Hamas – the US’s third such veto reportedly within a week.

The US’s unequivocal support of Israel has seen it thwart resolutions condemning violence against protesters, illegal Israeli settlements in the occupied West Bank built since 1967 and even calls for an investigation into the 1990 killing of seven Palestinian workers by a former Israeli soldier.

Critics say Washington’s blanket support of Israel encourages a disproportionate use of force against Palestinians, including Israel’s current bombardment of the besieged Gaza Strip, which has killed at least 219 Palestinians, including 63 children.

Palestinians in Gaza began protesting at the Israeli border fence in March 2018, calling for the “right of return” to ancestral homes from which their families were expelled in 1948 during what Palestinians call the “Nakbah”, or the creation of the state of Israel. The UN estimates 750,000 Palestinians were expelled that year.

Palestinians faced sniper fire from Israeli forces during the year-long protests, which killed at least 266 people and injured roughly 30,000 more, according to Gaza’s health ministry.

On June 1, 2018, the UNSC drafted a resolution (PDF) expressing “grave concern at the escalation of violence and tensions” since the protests began and “deep alarm at the loss of civilian lives and the high number of casualties among Palestinian civilians, particularly in the Gaza Strip, including casualties among children, caused by the Israeli forces”.

The US vetoed the resolution (PDF), with then-US Ambassador to the UN Nikki Haley saying it presented “a grossly one-sided view of what has taken place in Gaza in recent weeks”.

Haley blamed Hamas for the violence.

US recognition of Jerusalem as Israel’s capital

East Jerusalem is meant to be the capital of a future Palestinian state, as outlined in international agreements. But the area has been occupied by Israel since 1967, when Israeli forces defeated forces from Jordan – which controlled East Jerusalem and the West Bank at the time – Egypt, Syria and allied Palestinians, to occupy all of historic Palestine.
But former President Donald Trump recognised Jerusalem as Israel’s capital in December 2017.
The status of occupied East Jerusalem was meant to be determined through peace negotiations. International law, including UNSC resolutions, state that East Jerusalem is not to be considered Israeli territory.

Settlement expansion

The US has vetoed at least four UNSC resolutions condemning Israel’s settlements on Palestinian land, which are considered illegal under international law.

There are between 600,000 and 750,000 Israeli settlers in at least 250 settlements (130 official, 120 unofficial) in the occupied West Bank and East Jerusalem.

These settlements have exploded under the rule of hawkish Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, who began his current term in 2005. They have long been considered a major roadblock to achieving a Palestinian state.
US vetoes of resolutions condemning Israel’s settlements date back to at least 1983. The most recent was in 2011 (PDF), when a draft resolution aimed to reaffirm “all Israeli settlement activities in the Occupied Palestinian Territory, including East Jerusalem, are illegal and constitute a major obstacle to the achievement of peace on the basis of the two-State solution”.
Then-US Ambassador to the UN Susan Rice said Washington agreed that settlement activity is illegal, but “we think it unwise for this Council to attempt to resolve the core issues that divide Israelis and Palestinians. Therefore, regrettably, we have opposed this draft resolution.”
I more
https://www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/...the-us-blocking-un-resolutions-against-israel

Last edited:
All some interesting reading. I can see this esculating quickly to further afield and small attacks, bombings and the like happening in Western cities/ countries who are supporting Israel/US. There will be many extremists around the globe who will likely feel emboldened to act. Scary times ahead

Israel Helped to Create Hamas.
But did you also know that Hamas — which is an Arabic acronym for “Islamic Resistance Movement” — would probably not exist today were it not for the Jewish state? That the Israelis helped turn a bunch of fringe Palestinian Islamists in the late 1970s into one of the world’s most notorious militant groups? That Hamas is blowback?

This isn’t a conspiracy theory. Listen to former Israeli officials such as Brig. Gen. Yitzhak Segev, who was the Israeli military governor in Gaza in the early 1980s. Segev later told a New York Times reporter that he had helped finance the Palestinian Islamist movement as a “counterweight” to the secularists and leftists of the Palestine Liberation Organization and the Fatah party, led by Yasser Arafat (who himself referred to Hamas as “a creature of Israel.”)

“The Israeli government gave me a budget,” the retired brigadier general confessed, “and the military government gives to the mosques.”

“Hamas, to my great regret, is Israel’s creation,” Avner Cohen, a former Israeli religious affairs official who worked in Gaza for more than two decades, told the Wall Street Journal in 2009. Back in the mid-1980s, Cohen even wrote an official report to his superiors warning them not to play divide-and-rule in the Occupied Territories, by backing Palestinian Islamists against Palestinian secularists. “I … suggest focusing our efforts on finding ways to break up this monster before this reality jumps in our face,” he wrote.
They didn’t listen to him. And Hamas, as I explain in the fifth installment of my short film series for The Intercept on blowback, was the result. To be clear: First, the Israelis helped build up a militant strain of Palestinian political Islam, in the form of Hamas and its Muslim Brotherhood precursors; then, the Israelis switched tack and tried to bomb, besiege, and blockade it out of existence.

In the past decade alone, Israel has gone to war with Hamas three times — in 2009, 2012, and 2014 — killing around 2,500 Palestinian civilians in Gaza in the process. Meanwhile, Hamas has killed far more Israeli civilians than any secular Palestinian militant group. This is the human cost of blowback.

“When I look back at the chain of events, I think we made a mistake,” David Hacham, a former Arab affairs expert in the Israeli military who was based in Gaza in the 1980s, later remarked. “But at the time, nobody thought about the possible results.”

Last edited:
Guys please be aware that our friend Natural Born Warrior Natural Born Warrior will be contacting the Warriors, Stuff, Herald and complaining about his temp ban from this thread and how the sentiments shared here by others is a bad look for the club 😆 🤣 😂 😹

I know everyone will be so terrified by this threat, but I really do look forward to how they respond to his comms 😆

Guys please be aware that our friend Natural Born Warrior Natural Born Warrior will be contacting the Warriors, Stuff, Herald and complaining about his temp ban from this thread and how the sentiments shared here by others is a bad look for the club 😆 🤣 😂 😹

I know everyone will be so terrified by this threat, but I really do look forward to how they respond to his comms 😆

Jesus wept.

He seemed to think this site is a cabal for antisemitic hate speech and extremist views against children.

The Herald and Stuff will laugh him out of town.

Dude came here to troll. And he was getting off on all this mess despite what he claims about being sympathetic to the victims.

He needs to go back to Bible college and look up the bits about judge not least ye be judged.

Israel Helped to Create Hamas.
But did you also know that Hamas — which is an Arabic acronym for “Islamic Resistance Movement” — would probably not exist today were it not for the Jewish state? That the Israelis helped turn a bunch of fringe Palestinian Islamists in the late 1970s into one of the world’s most notorious militant groups? That Hamas is blowback?

This isn’t a conspiracy theory. Listen to former Israeli officials such as Brig. Gen. Yitzhak Segev, who was the Israeli military governor in Gaza in the early 1980s. Segev later told a New York Times reporter that he had helped finance the Palestinian Islamist movement as a “counterweight” to the secularists and leftists of the Palestine Liberation Organization and the Fatah party, led by Yasser Arafat (who himself referred to Hamas as “a creature of Israel.”)

“The Israeli government gave me a budget,” the retired brigadier general confessed, “and the military government gives to the mosques.”

“Hamas, to my great regret, is Israel’s creation,” Avner Cohen, a former Israeli religious affairs official who worked in Gaza for more than two decades, told the Wall Street Journal in 2009. Back in the mid-1980s, Cohen even wrote an official report to his superiors warning them not to play divide-and-rule in the Occupied Territories, by backing Palestinian Islamists against Palestinian secularists. “I … suggest focusing our efforts on finding ways to break up this monster before this reality jumps in our face,” he wrote.
They didn’t listen to him. And Hamas, as I explain in the fifth installment of my short film series for The Intercept on blowback, was the result. To be clear: First, the Israelis helped build up a militant strain of Palestinian political Islam, in the form of Hamas and its Muslim Brotherhood precursors; then, the Israelis switched tack and tried to bomb, besiege, and blockade it out of existence.

In the past decade alone, Israel has gone to war with Hamas three times — in 2009, 2012, and 2014 — killing around 2,500 Palestinian civilians in Gaza in the process. Meanwhile, Hamas has killed far more Israeli civilians than any secular Palestinian militant group. This is the human cost of blowback.

“When I look back at the chain of events, I think we made a mistake,” David Hacham, a former Arab affairs expert in the Israeli military who was based in Gaza in the 1980s, later remarked. “But at the time, nobody thought about the possible results.”
Yeah a bit of a nothing article if I’m being critical

Its like saying there would be no Hamas if there was no Israel

Shit there would be no war if there was no Israel

So then who allowed Israel to exist as a nation, and gave them Palestinian land? The UN… so it’s the UN’s fault.. the when who created UN? Was it a result if WW2… and who was responsible for WW2? … so you see where this is going.. nowhere….

Arafat was making peace with
Yeah a bit of a nothing article if I’m being critical

Its like saying there would be no Hamas if there was no Israel

Shit there would be no war if there was no Israel

So then who allowed Israel to exist as a nation, and gave them Palestinian land? The UN… so it’s the UN’s fault.. the when who created UN? Was it a result if WW2… and who was responsible for WW2? … so you see where this is going.. nowhere….
I think you are overlooking the fact that Israel hasnt wanted Peace as their crimes are enforced by being America's big stick.
For example, the Assination of Israels President Yitzak Rabin, by Israeli hard core extremists.
“On 28 March 1996, the Shamgar Commission issued its final report into the assassination. It was critical of Shin Bet for putting the Prime Minister at risk and ignoring threats to his life from Jewish extremists.
Due to the ultimate failure of further progress on the Oslo Accords, there is a popular view of the assassination that regards it, in terms of achieving the political goals of its perpetrator, as having been highly "successful" if not the "most successful" political assassination in modern history.”
Palestine can never win. Its bot allwed by America.

Why can’t Israel have a “FINAL SOLUTION” for Palestinians???
☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️
USA says “Fine” and will supply a battle fleet.
US senator divulges info that Egypt gave Israel a 3 day warning before the Hamas attack.
Netanyahoo saving his skin?
Netanyahu is a corrupt thug, so he knew about the attacks and wanted an excuse to crush the Gaza Strip. What a horrible POS and he is in league with Putin as well.

Ohh well if the Warriors, stuff and herald reporters read this thread with NBW's comments they'll probably agree with the ban... comments were getting personally aggressive towards fellow forumers ... matter of when really

Karen got a little too emotional. She needs a hug.

But I do agree - any form of hate speech or comments glorifying the murder of civilians and innocent victims, whether Israe or Palestinian shouldnt be tolerated

I better go back and checks my comments..........

He was lucky he only got banned from this thread and not the whole shooting box!

League of Nations made the call after WW1 and the Ottomans (read Turkey) lost. Britain and France got the Jurisdiction over the Levant. France was into Lebanon and Syria. Brits into Trans Jordan and Egypt. What happened after WW2 was a sympathy vote for what occurred during the holocaust.
In saying that, it wasn't like any Hebrew could just wander into Palestine. Way way way back, although Palestine was mentioned by the Romans, so was Judea. Judea caused them a heap more issues than Palestine ending up in Messina and that didn't end well.

Still ongoing today

Wait, we can make threats if we get banned?? Why didn’t I know about this earlier??

This has to be a publicity stunt

Back