Current Affairs Ukraine - Russia War

Have a look when you have time
He certainly has an issue with the existence of Ukrain
Hate dislike etc is a judgement
thanks mate, will look for it, do you have a link?

True Clinton and crew thought he would be a sober Yeltsin snd would allow western ofperations

They have analysed what he said, so at best it is an interpretation of what he said. Could you please sort this out once and for all and show where he said he hates Ukraine and wants to recreate the Soviet Union
The authors, Julia Ioffe, Anne Applebaum and Fiona Hill for starters.

Fiona Hill was the Merkin NSA expert on Russia under Trump. Trump hated her, called her the Russia bitch, because she was on to him and Putin.

She is bipartisan, and is actually English from Bishop Auckland. She was/is highly respected by all of Trump's cabinet, just not Trump, funny that.

They all speak Russian, are very intelligent, well informed and respected.

Go do some digging, ot do you just like sound bites? My mate does, but he is still my mate. :rolleyes:

Gizzy
Just to expand I m not terribly tech literate but just put it in your search engine
I think I d struggle to link a smiley face

The authors, Julia Ioffe, Anne Applebaum and Fiona Hill for starters.

Fiona Hill was the Merkin NSA expert on Russia under Trump. Trump hated her, called her the Russia bitch, because she was on to him and Putin.

She is bipartisan, and is actually English from Bishop Auckland. She was/is highly respected by all of Trump's cabinet, just not Trump, funny that.

They all speak Russian, are very intelligent, well informed and respected.

Go do some digging, ot do you just like sound bites? My mate does, but he is still my mate. :rolleyes:
You did not answer my question. I asked where Putin actually said these things. Applebaum and Ioffre are skilled writers, but they are both working for sites that are funded by the military industrial complex.

Applebaum and Ioffre are skilled writers, but they are both working for sites that are funded by the military industrial complex.
WTF!!!! Just utter bullshit.
The links between Trump and Russia go way back, from many people that worked with him.
Noel Casler reckoned the Russian mafia got Trump lined up for the Apprentice job. The Russians think decades ahead when it comes to propaganda and assets.
Noel Casler is a comedian who makes a living telling stories about Trump and what a drop kick he is...he has nothing to do with the MSM.

Russia should not be on the bones of its arse economically. The reason it is because Putin and his oligarchs have been stealing the since they took over.
This is the crux of the whole problem.

If Russia just embraced capitalism/ Democracy they would be so much more at peace as a country.

Russia would be a lot richer and successful if they carried on westernising under Gorbachev.

WTF!!!! Just utter bullshit.
The links between Trump and Russia go way back, from many people that worked with him.
Noel Casler reckoned the Russian mafia got Trump lined up for the Apprentice job. The Russians think decades ahead when it comes to propaganda and assets.
Noel Casler is a comedian who makes a living telling stories about Trump and what a drop kick he is...he has nothing to do with the MSM.
Still havent answered the question. Opinion is not fact. It may be well informed opinion but is still an opinion, and not fact.

The facts will come out in the Jack Smith investigation. That is why Trump is going nuts., unless you hadn't noticed.
Still have not provided any proof. I think Trump deserves all hd gets but my auestion is why is he held to a different standard of proof to the Bidens. Fox is bad but so are CNN & MSNBC

Still have not provided any proof. I think Trump deserves all hd gets but my auestion is why is he held to a different standard of proof to the Bidens. Fox is bad but so are CNN & MSNBC
I had a friend of a friend contact me from Merka.

Wanted to know what I thought of our election.

I explained I was happy because democracy worked.

He turns out to be an ex military MAGA dude,and anti democracy FFS.

So I thought I would be polite and not say anything like you are in a cult you wanker.

Heyzeuss he comes out with all this anti Biden shite, like you see on here.

So I remind him that Trump is a Russian asset... silence!!!

Bit scary to hear Israel say a wider war is unavoidable. If Iran aren’t already involved in some fashion, I think they’re about to be.

This is the crux of the whole problem.

If Russia just embraced capitalism/ Democracy they would be so much more at peace as a country.

Russia would be a lot richer and successful if they carried on westernising under Gorbachev.
No, Americsn corporations would bave done, and are still trying to do, plunder the resources like they do everywhere. That is why they hate Putin he protects Russian sovereingty. They bave admitted their whole point is to wesken Russia with war snd sanctions.

Things are taking a turn for the worse now...... four days ago, the Ukrainians accused the Russians of launching a drone attack on the nuclear power station in the western Khmelnitskyi region last Wednesday. Then on Thursday night, the Russians are accusing the Ukrainians of launching a drone attack on a nuclear waste storage facility in the Kursk region of Russian.

While both were unsuccessful, targeting nuclear facilities by either side isn't acceptable.

Ukrsine only option is to attack civilians snd infrastructure as they have been degraded so badly militarily. The Russisns hsve pretty much taken all they want. They do not want to touch Western Ukraine they just want it neutral.

Ukrsine only option is to attack civilians snd infrastructure as they have been degraded so badly militarily. The Russisns hsve pretty much taken all they want. They do not want to touch Western Ukraine they just want it neutral.
Looks like Russia won the war! What a waste of life and money!

Back