General 2024 NZ Warriors Merchandise

had a good laugh when i saw these at the supermarket this morning.
IMG_8660.png

Interestingly Dynasty are selling players fit jerseys with the holographic logo. $199

Did anyone pick up one of these? I was meaning to but didn't get to it before it was gone.

Edit: right after posting this I found them on the Dynasty website for $210. Now I need to figure out what size to get.

The Playersports website had an option for adding a number on the back which would have been nice.

Did anyone pick up one of these? I was meaning to but didn't get to it before it was gone.

Edit: right after posting this I found them on the Dynasty website for $210. Now I need to figure out what size to get.

The Playersports website had an option for adding a number on the back which would have been nice.
I got one. As the site says, it is player fit, so super tight. I went Large (for a relatively small guy) and I can hardly get into it and had to have help getting it off. So I probably should have gone with XL.

I got one.

I seem to be between a medium and large in your regular t-shirt.

I got a large in the regular heritage.

I got an XL in this and it's pretty tight, a 2 XL would have been better for me.

I like the extras of the player fits

Back