Internationals Anzac test .....press coverage !!!

edguy_old

i have to say i can never remember a league test match getting so much press coverage over here in Oz ...everyones been talking about whos gonna be picked for the roos and if Gaz should be picked etc ...

as per usual ,, all the aussie tipsters are tipping a massarce of the kiwis , although , one journo on fox the other nite said he tipped the kiwis to come out breathing fire , and to show that last year was no fluke ....but hes about the only one ....

over here its not a matter of who wins , but by how much the Roos win by ....lol ... oh they have short memories these convicts ....lol

also noted is the politics within the australian game , wayne bennett had his fav players , who he picked regardless of form , and mr stuart
by the sounds of things will be doing the same thing ...

this cannot be good for team harmoney , i refer to justin hodges ,
every man and his dog in qld is tipping him for the test team , as he has been in sizzling form , but from what we hear , and what i remember ,
he has issues with a certain aussie coach .....i doubt he will get a look in ...

anyways whoever the aussies pick ,, if they sell us short again , like last year , they will get there asses kicked again ...
the win by the kiwis last year was the best thing to happen to international league ...

we will see this year if the balance of power has shifted......
God Defend New Zealand !!!!!!!!!!!!!

As a Kiwi fan, I love hearing that!
Kiwis love to be underdogs, and the way the media is talking the Aussies up, hopefully it'll rub off on the players. We will be tough to beat, and if they believe their own press and dont take us seriously, it could end up very badly for them.
I also love hearing the dissention in the ranks. All that Hodges/Gasnier/Thurston/Bowen drama is bound to have a negative effect on the team which could work to our advantage. Ive always thought that one day all the Qld/Nsw rivalry would come back to bite them on the arse, maybe Friday will be that day!
Go the Kiwis!!!