TeamList Warriors vs Raiders- [Round 3, 2024]

1995warriorsfan

Contributor
Warriors vs Raiders- Round 3 , 2024 TEAM LIST
1710823597701.png
This is your NZWF thread for discussion on this weeks official NZ Warriors team list. Team list will be posted as soon as its released by the club...

No surprises, hopefully Egans allgood but think he might be another late scratching.

Not a must win to make the 8. I do think it is a must win if we think we’re still a chance of winning the premiership.

I just want us to make Ricky cry!!

It's interesting that Stuart has kept Zac Hoskings on the bench in place of Elliot Whitehead who is completely out of form. Hoskings for me has been one of the buys of the season.
It’s hard to be in good form when you’ve been injured and not played the last two weeks. Whitehead that is.
Hosking has been in career best form though last two weeks.
So the question is should Smithies have dropped to the bench or are Hosking, Whitehead and Hudson Young all considered edge forwards who wouldn’t go to 13.

Injury update, CNK due back rd 4-5, Leka Halasima out til round 6, Niukore still TBC.

Maxigesic Recovery Report: Niukore progressing​

AuthorRichard Becht & photosport.nzTimestampTue 19 Mar 2024, 04:06 pm

Back rower Marata Niukore is scheduled to return to team training soon as he continues his recovery from a minor foot fracture.
He picked up the injury in the club’s second Preseason Challenge match against the Dolphins on February 24.
One New Zealand Warriors head of performance Balin Cupples said Niukore is now into the early running phase of his recovery.

He is building into change of direction and skill involvement as he works towards returning to team training in the coming weeks.
Cupples said fullback Charnze Nicoll-Klokstad is “progressing well in his final stage of high intensity running”. He continues to lift his involvement in both part team drills and full team skills.
Promising young back rower Leka Halasima is into the “early phase return to run” stage of his recovery programme following a moderate ankle sprain. He is building his running volumes as he looks to return to some team integration from next week.

RECOVERY REPORT​

Leka HalasimaAnkleRd 6
Charnze Nicoll-KlokstadHamstringRd 4-5
Marata NiukoreFootTBC
Demitric SifakulaKneeMidseason

Back