General Anyone Watching Manu And Johnson On Deaker?

• Thread starter Lord Gnome of Howick MBE
  • Start date
Lord Gnome of Howick MBE

Lord Gnome of Howick MBE

We all know that Manu is not the most intelligent guy on the planet and that he makes up with effort what he lacks in brains, but I am impressed with Johnson (he certainly isn't the big sook that he has been betrayed as?)

Reactions: 1 user
janfin

janfin

Typical Deaker jumping on the bandwagon when things are on the up n' up Can't stand him

Reactions: 6 users
mode81

mode81

Typical Deaker jumping on the bandwagon when things are on the up n' up Can't stand him

Agree. He pretty much only likes Hockey, Cricket and Rugby because that's usually who his guests are, from those sports, not to mention that racist ass clown Andy Haden as his regular side kick

...he's fairly quick to jump on any sports person or teams band wagon when their winning

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Agree. He pretty much only likes Hockey, Cricket and Rugby because that's usually who his guests are, from those sports, not to mention that racist ass clown Andy Haden as his regular side kick

...he's fairly quick to jump on any sports person or teams band wagon when their winning
He's also super quick to ride us when we aren't in form too. Can't stand him either...

Reactions: 3 users

warriors4sure

We all know that Manu is not the most intelligent guy on the planet and that he makes up with effort what he lacks in brains, but I am impressed with Johnson (he certainly isn't the big sook that he has been betrayed as?)
Unlike yourself? know manu off the field do you? youve had him assessed by MENSA ? patronising to the max and says more about yourself than Manu and dont judge others on this forum by your own standards ...never judge a book by its cover !

Reactions: 2 users
Hitman82

Hitman82

Unlike yourself? know manu off the field do you? youve had him assessed by MENSA ? patronising to the max and says more about yourself than Manu and dont judge others on this forum by your own standards ...never judge a book by its cover !

Fair call! I have never considered Manu unintelligent, as I do not know him personally. I believe he at times makes poor footballing decisions, but those are more instinctual than intellectual - and I think his sometimes awkward-looking (due to being a massive guy) actions can make him appear clumsy. Aside from that, he just comes across as a regular NZ-Islander. I'd actually guess, due to his sharp sense of humour, that he's smarter than some may believe.
I wonder how Bill Gates would go playing league!

Reactions: 1 users
Apus

Apus

Whether or not you're articulate and/or are well spoken isn't the be all and end all of intellect.

ramps

ramps

anyone know if theres an online live stream to watch fox sports tonight so i can watch sterlo? be good to get an insght on how ME goes as a coach.. they recorded him last week behind the scenes throughout the week and during the game.

Lord Gnome of Howick MBE

Lord Gnome of Howick MBE

No, I just reckon he is a likeable idiot.

Reactions: 1 users
fanrrior

fanrrior

A bit of a moot point. We all judge each other by our own standards, we have no control over that. Likewise, we all judge a book by its cover to varying degrees.

Sup42

Sup42

so they played like shit till they told the coach this is how we like to play , then they told each other what they could do for the team.

I wonder if any of them made the subtle connect............ *I can coach this team*

wallacenz

wallacenz

so they played like shit till they told the coach this is how we like to play , then they told each other what they could do for the team.

I wonder if any of them made the subtle connect............ *I can coach this team*

i heard nathan friend (from memory im pretty sure it was him as he is the regular player on radio sport) make those same comments a couple of weeks ago on radio sport.

he said that after the penrith game the players got together and told ME the plan wasnt working. ME was on the same afternoon and said he realised the plan wasnt working and a few changes needed to be made. So credit to both parties, whatever they have done has worked.. so far

friend also mentioned the players being honest with each other whatever that may mean.