Doesn't know exactly where he is going to but most likely Widnes. Nothing has been signed...
I doubt it now. Widnes were beaten again today and are favourites for relegation. He's too good for the championship and Widnes will need to cut their wage bill anyhow.

He will get a club in ESL though, someone else will offer him a contract I am sure. Gubb will be in a similar position, Widnes will need to release him.

Hull may be an option, they will probably have a clear out after a disastrous second half of the season.

Reactions: mt.wellington
I doubt it now. Widnes were beaten again today and are favourites for relegation. He's too good for the championship and Widnes will need to cut their wage bill anyhow.

He will get a club in ESL though, someone else will offer him a contract I am sure. Gubb will be in a similar position, Widnes will need to release him.

Hull may be an option, they will probably have a clear out after a disastrous second half of the season.

All SL contacts are null and void upon relegation anyway so they'd be free agents.

I'd have him at Hull but we've already got 3 centres taking up a decent amount of cap

Was obviously recorded and released before his issue with the law last week but there’s an interesting podcast episodes featuring Gelling.
Has a little insight into his lifelong ambition to play for and his time at the NZ Warriors.

Can’t post the link but search Out Of Your League Podcast on Spotify.
049236C2-DBCB-4D75-8B2C-261D29542477.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Off The Bench