General Another signing?

playdaball_old

Can't imagine a big name signing. Perhaps another young Aussie currently playing at either the Rossters or Cowboys.

Esoj_old

won't be a big name that is for sure. not after we got witt. can't be too much money left to spend so it most likely will be someone from premier league or a fringe first grader

commonsense_old

yeh wont be anyone big. at this point in the signing season all the big guns wouldve been signed by now

westie stylz_old

I like the youthful look to our side for the coming seasons.

We might suffer a bit in the experience department but we have young guys getting plenty of game time so they should grow into a smart young side in the next couple of years and will actually have the legs to match the brains.

Northern_Union

Esoj said:
won't be a big name that is for sure. not after we got witt. can't be too much money left to spend so it most likely will be someone from premier league or a fringe first grader

witt is a budget buy, there should be money left over after his signing.

sebastian_old

I think we really need a try-scoring centre or winger, like Jarrd hayne. The roosters got John Williams unfortunatly, he was a parra premier league player, likend to Hayne but there must be a few more out there.
A ball playing front rower is also a priorty.

playdaball_old

RS_Dragon said:
Esoj said:

I wouldn't call 200K plus a budget buy.

-Dr.J-_old

Yeah Start would be a good choice, I think Costigan is under rated tho.. But we prolly need backs.

patty_old

definatly another front row would have to be in our books. we have 4 props and that how many props a team normally plays in a game. wiki and price are old therfore injury prone and we cant afford to go through a whole season on 4 props. look at parra they have 5 props injured at the moment. thats more than our entire roster!

Esoj_old

RS_Dragon said:
Esoj said:

witt was 200k plus wade and a few others+ upgrades to current contracts. there can't be too much left and hardly enough to get a really big name player so I think they will look at signing someone from premier league/bartercard or a fringe first grader.