Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Nationality
  1. 🇦🇺 Australia
Nickname
Webby
Warriors Debut Date
Mar 3, 2023
Warriors Debut Details
March 3 2023, Round 1 vs Newcastle Knights at SKY Stadium, Wellington, New Zealand
Warriors Years Active
  1. 2015
  2. 2016
  3. 2023
  4. 2024
Signed From
Penrith Panthers (Assistant Coach)
Status
Active
Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Webster_(rugby_league)
Rugby League Project
https://www.rugbyleagueproject.org/coaches/andrew-webster/summary.html
I do feel for coaches a little in this age. Player agents and reporters go on a rampage when a senior player is dropped. The age of outrage.

Players that ordinarily might not feel entitled to a spot are told by all and sundry that they have been grievously wronged, and it is everyone else's fault except theirs.

It's a lot harder to send someone back with a goal of tidying something up.

Just like teachers, hospital workers, police etc. You need a lot of strings to your bow to be a decision maker in social environments these days. So many feelings to look after!

I did hear a couple of weeks back from somebody involved with the players wives via the media, that some of the players wives had beef and needed a "senior" wife to intervene.

I thought nothing of it but in the context of what's unfolding this could be a part.
Here we go. Kayla & SJ vs Anna & Addin tag team mma match? Better place a lazy hundy on the Blakes!

Spot on, best summary of what’s causing the winter of discontent yet IMO
Who are these junior players you are speaking off that are demanding a place in the first grade team and who should they replace?

The team that just won the NHL final dropped their coach this season in like round 6, then the new coach, coached them to win the whole thing. That’s so weird.

That coach, Knoblauch took over after the initial coach went 3-9-1 to start the season. In his first NHL Season (46-18-5) he got to Game 7 of the Finals, but lost by one goal.

The winning coach, Maurice, was coaching his 36th season (the most seasons coached for a first-time champion). He is really great to listen to in interviews, not your typical sports cliche answers.

Back