General And here we go again. What is wrong with this Club. For Sale........

Reaction score
Tragic

Tragic

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
I wonder if Vodafone are likely to take up the option for continued sponsorship at the end of the current 2 years, I seem to remember it was a 2 years deal with an option for 2, it was done last year so must come up for renewal next year. Vodafone have changed ownership and CEO in that time and the Warriors have gone from bad to worse so I can imagine that the new owners of Vodafone will be thinking hard about that. My guess would be that its likely they wont renew, that will be a significant blow to the clubs funding.

Reaction score
bruce

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Reaction score
I wonder if Vodafone are likely to take up the option for continued sponsorship at the end of the current 2 years, I seem to remember it was a 2 years deal with an option for 2, it was done last year so must come up for renewal next year. Vodafone have changed ownership and CEO in that time and the Warriors have gone from bad to worse so I can imagine that the new owners of Vodafone will be thinking hard about that. My guess would be that its likely they wont renew, that will be a significant blow to the clubs funding.
Vodafone NZ are in the shite, the CEO is a flake and seemingly proud of it. Also the major exposure for Vodafone is on all the jerseys in Oz attending the Telstra Premiership. So unless Vodafone Oz comes to the party it may not happen.

Top Bottom