General Amerikiwi...

Jesbass_old

Hey Danny, I just wanted to say that's a fine match review you wrote there. I haven't seen it until now because Firefox displays the news section way off to the right...(as in, off the screen)...lol! :roll: :lol:

IanS_old

Great stuff alright. Got some good comments over on rleague too.

You up for another one this week, AK?

da mad maori

I think you have done a terrific job Yankie Kiwi. Brilliant..absolutely brilliant.

AmeriKiwi_old

Thanks, guys. IanS asked me to write the review for rleague.com, which I did, and I was really surprised to see it turn up here, as well.
Sure, Ian, I`ll be happy to write another one next week.

IanS_old

AmeriKiwi said:
Thanks, guys. IanS asked me to write the review for rleague.com, which I did, and I was really surprised to see it turn up here, as well.

They always go up here first, Dan. rleague is just another avenue I have open to anyone who wants a wider audience.

AmeriKiwi said:
Sure, Ian, I`ll be happy to write another one next week.

Excellent mate. The more opinions, the better.

Northern_Union

Bostonian knuckleheaded Yank grout man at that.

I have a topic for you turn your writting skills to ya knucklehead. The rise and fall of rugby league in France.

hehe that'll have the yank stumped;)

AmeriKiwi_old

Okay, here`s one to keep you and Google busy for a few days, knucklehead #1... the history of the Boston Red Sox minor league (Bartercard to you) team, the Pawtucket Red Sox.
There`s an old sailor`s poem about Pawtucket, by the way... "There once was a girl from Pawtucket...."

Wiki_old

Yeah, great read up AmeriKiwi!

My mate from AZ just got back into town so we are hitting our mates flat to welcome him home!

Skinny_Ravs82

Yeah, I agree with everyone mate. You wrote that reivew like an old pro. Anyone would have thought you've been a league fan for years and years.
Top stuff! **thumbs up**

AmeriKiwi_old

Skinny_Ravs82 said:
Yeah, I agree with everyone mate. You wrote that reivew like an old pro. Anyone would have thought you've been a league fan for years and years.
Top stuff! **thumbs up**

Just gotta fake it `til you make it!! :wink:

AmeriKiwi_old

Wiki said:
Yeah, great read up AmeriKiwi!

My mate from AZ just got back into town so we are hitting our mates flat to welcome him home!

Thanks, Wiki... hope you and you mates are having a great time!

JonB_old

Hey Amerkiwi great read mate, Its a wonder how you didn't do better in the Debates, you have talent for writting Dale budge aint got much on you my friend.

Sinbad_old

Easy on the sailors Yankee ! I think that she had a hole in her bucket didn't she?

I thought you might have mentioned Eskimo Nell !!!

AmeriKiwi_old

Sinbad said:
Easy on the sailors Yankee ! I think that she had a hole in her bucket didn't she?

I thought you might have mentioned Eskimo Nell !!!

Yeah, something like that, Sinbad :wink: