General AMA - Surfin

tajhay

👻
Mar 30, 2012
Sydney
I will start since its been a slow day with bruce away on holidays for a while and not consuming my time.

surfin surfin,
1) What do you do for work? Do you like what you do?
2) If you could be anything, what would you be?
3) Fav current or former warrior?
4) When people get as old as you have, are you still able to hold an erection?
5) Fav poster on this site
6) Most hated mod, and how many PMs has he sent you in total.
7) If you could be a former or current Warriors player, who and why?
8) What do you think about Richard Fale's consortium.
9) If you had to pick the funniest user on here, who would it be and why do you think they are still beneath you in comedic gold?
10) What are the last 5 websites you have visited?

surfin

Warriors 1st Grader
May 9, 2012
Coromandel
Can you tell that cu** John Lloyd to pay my last invoice?!?

Damn did he get you to? I think he's gone to Tauranga but I think he still owns that house on the corner, you could take the value plus interest in nearly new joinery and building materials or simply burn it down for a bit of warmth at night. Like I said way back, that fucker should be in jail, just an opinion of course.

Reactions: mt.wellington

Trugoy

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 3, 2016
You can invite 6 rugby league players (any era) to a grand final party at your place.
Who are they and why?

tajhay

👻
Mar 30, 2012
Sydney
What music you into?

Do you have a partner? Kids? Grandkids?

Post a pic that accurately resembles your likeness.

Who would you turn gay for?

Celebrity crush?

Lord Gnome of Howick MBE

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 30, 2012
If you’ve ever heard about the development of the planet Earth, you’ll know that earth formed as a result of frequent collisions with other celestial bodies around 4.5 billion years ago. Back then, it was a molten and highly toxic planet. Its environment was so toxic that it simply could not support any kind of life. But how was it possible that life could arise from nothing? What sparked the initial development of life? Why has it only happened once on this planet? Has it happened on other planets? Do you even care?

Lord Gnome of Howick MBE

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 30, 2012
Philip K. Dick’s science fiction short story “The Minority Report” poses thought-provoking questions about dealing with crime predictions. If we were to assume that one day in the future, advanced algorithms – or something entirely different – could predict crimes, would it be morally right to jail individuals long before they actually commit a crime?

tajhay

👻
Mar 30, 2012
Sydney
Surfin are you suspicious as to why i invited you to this AMA? Do you think its a ploy to stop you polluting your gold in other warriors threads?

How much time do you think this thread will occupy of yours if you answer all questions?

When and who did you lose your virginity to?

• Haha
Reactions: surfin and matiunz

tajhay

👻
Mar 30, 2012
Sydney
If you could change/add something about this site, what would it be?

Your best buddies on this forum seem to be LG, Miket, Danpatmac and Bruce. Tell us 3 things you admire about each of those users.

• Haha
Reactions: Miket12 and Inruin

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Jun 21, 2012
Mt. Wellington, Auckland
Damn did he get you to? I think he's gone to Tauranga but I think he still owns that house on the corner, you could take the value plus interest in nearly new joinery and building materials or simply burn it down for a bit of warmth at night. Like I said way back, that fucker should be in jail, just an opinion of course.
Nah he almost did but we got a hold of the owners in South Africa and threw him under the bus. He's long gone from Sailors Grave now with the owners and the chippy taking over. He's being taken to court for an estimated $300K thats gone missing.

Last I heard he's in Tauranga doing sales rep shit.

We got our money and some so we good. Will be back down there some stage this year so I'll give you a bell...

Last Game

27 Sep

40 - 28
6.5 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 19 ratings