General AMA Mt Wellington

jonno

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 13, 2014
OK folks, here's the one you've all been waiting for. The big kahuna, the head honcho. The Warriors MVP himself. The one and only Mt Wellington.

Ask him anything. How many Jerseys does he own? Has he banged any players girlfriends? How did he decide on his user name?

Pay the great man the respect he deserves,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and pull no punches.

jonno

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 13, 2014
Looks like it's just you and me Mt.

When did you realize you needed to dedicate half your life to the Warriors?

Did you play league? If so what position?

Reactions: Inruin

Kestrel84

Rippin' and a Tearin'
Contributor
Aug 26, 2017
Auckland
Do you have time outside of league for anything else?

During the dark days of 2012-2017, how did mt.wellington sustain himself?

Favourite warriors player of all time?

Fave league player of all time?

What is the most memorable warriors match in your mind?

Inruin

.... LOADING ....
Contributor
May 19, 2012
Auckland
How close to quitting the Warriors have you got?

How many Warriors games have you missed?

Do you ever wonder what a Warriors game would be like if you were sober?

Do you regret saying 'yes, I'm happy to help moderate the site'?

If you could get one food and one drink choice added to MSS menu for fans on gameday, what would it be?

How many jerseys do you actually have? Is storage an issue?

Are you really Tongan?

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Jun 21, 2012
Mt. Wellington, Auckland
You have been all well behaved today. That was easy so lets bang some of these out...

When did you realize you needed to dedicate half your life to the Warriors?
Wasn't a realisation. It was my chronic OCD. I couldn't help it if I tried...

Did you play league? If so what position?
Only played league when I was 5. My dad wanted me tackling and not playing that sissy new image thingy in union. Played union most my childhood. Was shithouse TBH. Did coaching with the old man and got my level 2 as it was back then but gave it up when I discovered alcohol, drugs and pussy...

Do you have time outside of league for anything else?
Yeah fuck loads. Still have to work for money. Still have to be a family man, father and partner. Still like to get totalled with the boys. I watch the Warriors without fail every week, will make the ISP and JF if I can and like to make the Otahuhu games as well. That takes up 6 or so hours in the weekend and none in the whole off season...

During the dark days of 2012-2017, how did mt.wellington sustain himself?
Coming on here helps but the reality is there have been darker years. Ironically it was the ARL/Tainui/Lowe/Boyle years I remember as the darkest. Use to have a whole bay in the South Stand to myself and another mate. Back then the club would give me a brick sized amount of tickets to give out and I would be lucky if 3 other people would want to come along. I couldn't pay people to come to games! At least these days you get 8000 do or die fans regardless of the teams performance or the weather. Back then they would say there was 5000 odd but there honestly wouldn't have been half that amount at the stadium...

Favourite warriors player of all time?
Fave league player of all time?
Stacey Jones.

Too many fond memories from the fella not to choose him...

What is the most memorable warriors match in your mind?
Live - 2002 Round 22 vs Bulldogs, Mt Smart Stadium
TV - 2008 Qualifying Final vs Storm, Olympic Park...

Inruin Inruin and matiunz matiunz next :)...

jonno

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 13, 2014
When you encounter an off topic post, what's the first thing that races through your mind?

When was the last time you got into a fist fight?

Which famous personality (from anywhere at all) do you think your own personality most resembles?

If you could magically go back in time and change one warriors play so that instead of being a fuck up it came off perfectly, which one would it be?

Inruin

.... LOADING ....
Contributor
May 19, 2012
Auckland
The Ultimate Warrior died of heart failure while walking to his car. How do you think you will go?

Will it be a church service?

Any manscaping going on with you or do the curtains match the carpet?

If Barbie is so popular why do you have to buy her friends?

Why do they call him Donkey Kong if he is not a donkey?

Can a pig pull their hamstring?

When do you think the Warriors will win their first premiership?

Now realistically, when do you think the Warriors will win their first premiership?

If the Warriors do win their first premiership while you are still alive, how many days will you be 'unavailable' for after it?

• Haha
Reactions: Worried2Death

Inruin

.... LOADING ....
Contributor
May 19, 2012
Auckland
Have you been to Big J's takeaways? If so, is it worth a visit?

Is Mt Wellington really a mountain or just an offer to the ladies?

What is your drink of choice?

Do you agree with the Warriors decision to get rid of the cheerleaders?

If you had to have sex with Paula Bennett or Judith Collins to save your life who would you choose and why? Which position/positions? Would there be the use of 'accessories'?

• Haha
Reactions: KiwiWarrior

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Jun 21, 2012
Mt. Wellington, Auckland
How close to quitting the Warriors have you got?
Honestly never crossed my mind. Love my league. Hate Australians. Who else am I going to watch? Plus what the fuck am I going to do with all this memorabilia I got!!!

How many Warriors games have you missed?
Home games Ive missed one in maybe 17-18 years. Was on and off before then with my social life taking centre stage. Now the Warriors are my social life...

Do you ever wonder what a Warriors game would be like if you were sober?
While I do get pissed most games sometimes I don't drink. Rare but it does happen. 1995Warriorsfan can attest to seeing me once in the last 2 odd years not hammered...

Do you regret saying 'yes, I'm happy to help moderate the site'?
LOL just got asked and said why the fuck not. Its all voluntary so I'm not bound to do it. Was tough at first but basic now...

If you could get one food and one drink choice added to MSS menu for fans on gameday, what would it be?
Wedges with sour cream, chives, cheese and bacon bits.
Any decent bourbon with coke mixed fresh.

How many Jerseys do you actually have? Is storage an issue?
260 last count. Don't have space to hang them so most are in storage bins...

Are you really Tongan?
Hahaha fucking Fale that wanker! 7/8s Tongan. Paternal Grandfather was German who immigrated to Tonga with his brother in 1902...

Team before the Warriors?
Classic bandwagon supporter. Whichever team had the most Kiwis in it and that would change from game to game. Last team before the Warriors came around was the Raiders in 94 when Wiki played for them...

Other sports?
Not really. Don't have time but do try watch the All Blacks when its possible. Never miss a Superbowl but long given up on trying to follow NFL or NBA...

What would make you quit the Warriors ?
My funeral...

When you encounter an off topic post, what's the first thing that races through your mind?
Move it as does happen with 99% of posts except the retarded ones which get deleted. Might go back to utilising the Bog so 99.9% remain visible bar of course the derogatory ones...

When was the last time you got into a fist fight?
About 2 months ago...

Which famous personality (from anywhere at all) do you think your own personality most resembles?
No idea? Don't know anyone else as well as I do myself to be able to make a proper comparison...

If you could magically go back in time and change one warriors play so that instead of being a fuck up it came off perfectly, which one would it be?
Daniel Andersons halftime speech at the 2002 Grand Final.

An actual play then it would have to be Richard Villasanti cheap shot on Brad Fittler in the same final...

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Jun 21, 2012
Mt. Wellington, Auckland
The Ultimate Warrior died of heart failure while walking to his car. How do you think you will go?
Probably same way but hopefully on top of my wife. Always wanted to do myself in by just going fishing and not coming back...

Will it be a church service?
If my mother buries me then yes. Prefer not to but people get funny during death and like to hedge their bets after a life of non-worship and sin...

Any manscaping going on with you or do the curtains match the carpet?
Meet me once and you'll know the answer straight away...

If Barbie is so popular why do you have to buy her friends?
Well if you don't buy them then what the fuck you gonna cook on it!?!

Why do they call him Donkey Kong if he is not a donkey?
Fuck I actually know the answer to that lol. His names Donkey cause he's stubborn...

Can a pig pull their hamstring?
No idea but I bet its delicious...

When do you think the Warriors will win their first premiership?
What sort of question is that! This is our year!!!

Now realistically, when do you think the Warriors will win their first premiership?

If the Warriors do win their first premiership while you are still alive, how many days will you be 'unavailable' for after it?
Two weeks. Second week to get over the first...

Inruin

.... LOADING ....
Contributor
May 19, 2012
Auckland
Daniel Andersons halftime speech at the 2002 Grand Final.

An actual play then it would have to be Richard Villasanti cheap shot on Brad Fittler in the same final...
For some reason I thought you would go with Logan Swann not passing the ball....

• Haha
Reactions: Sup42

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Jun 21, 2012
Mt. Wellington, Auckland
Have you been to Big J's takeaways? If so, is it worth a visit?
I'm a two minute walk from there and it has its days. All depends on how well its cooked but when they nail it its fucking delicious! If you go don't fuck around. Get the Super Steak Burger...

Is Mt Wellington really a mountain or just an offer to the ladies?
Its most definitely a mountain. Next to the big McDonalds and the big Moyes car dealership...

*neither the McDonalds or Moyes are there though the Maccas has been replaced by a newer one.

What is your drink of choice?
Been drinking Jim Beam since I was 14. Always a favourite but like Makers Mark a lot too...

Do you agree with the Warriors decision to get rid of the cheerleaders?
Couldn't care less. Rather watch kids run around having fun. One can always go to a skin bar to see cheerleaders doing routines but with the added bonus of stripping...

If you had to have sex with Paula Bennett or Judith Collins to save your life who would you choose and why? Which position/positions? Would there be the use of 'accessories'?
I'd rather die happy thanks...

Reactions: tajhay

Last Game

27 Sep

40 - 28
6.5 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 19 ratings