General Alternative to Sky

bruce

bruce

Contributor
How are you going to keep up with all your Kim Krapdashian gos now?
Since this thread started I have been checking things out. If you have a VPN you can get what you like way cheaper than on Sky. They are just asking for trouble charging what they do. I wouldn't want to have shares in them anyway.

Reactions: tajhay
bruce

bruce

Contributor
I don't actually watch tv other than news and sports. I have a Netflix account but I have never used it.
After doing my research on this thread, I found out from a mate that Netflix US is an entirely different animal from Netflix here. Much more choice there apparently.

tajhay

tajhay

🏉
After doing my research on this thread, I found out from a mate that Netflix US is an entirely different animal from Netflix here. Much more choice there apparently.
Yes lots more. However netflix is quite clever when it comes to spotting if a user is using a vpn to access another countries libraries.

Reactions: bruce
eudebrito

eudebrito

|-|
Contributor
I just cancelled Sky on the weekend.

I’m doing that next week once have finished the stuff on the sky planner.

Prime has the all blacks replays, don’t really watch mitre 10 cup, can watch one off things like the NRL grand final online.

Will miss cricket in the summer, but there’s always the radio.

Actually have a soft spot for the Phoenix on a Sunday evening, but won’t really miss it.

Also, if you have a friend/family with sky, see if you can borrow their sky go details, chances are they won’t even notice.

Next year will be a challenge when the warrior season starts, will look into rugbypass nrl then.