Team List All Whites Thread

Game Information

01 Jan 1970 12:00PM

# Player Player #

Slash Razor

Slash Razor

dean

Great result. I watched some of the game and they looked every bit as good as the USA. Good to see some of the under 20 players from a couple of years back emerging as full internationals.

Reactions: Defence
eudebrito

eudebrito

|-|
Contributor
that is a good result, US soccer fans are wankers, huge chips on their shoulder that they are the 5th ranked sport in their own country. I listen to american soccer podcasts sometimes, just seems off somehow when they start offering opinions on the premier league which they probably discovered about 3 years ago.

But they are a very well resourced side, so full credit to the semi-pro all whites (some of them are dead set club level players).

EDIT just watched the highlights, those are 2 sh-t goals.

Weno

Weno

just wanted to put this out there, my nephew Moses Dyer (18yrs) made the All White squad... very proud, and dont worry hes also a Warriors fan, I made sure of that lol, and I'm sure he wouldnt be where he is if I didnt take him to that footy practice that 1 time...

https://www.nzfootball.co.nz/all-whites-depart-for-korea-test/

https://www.3news.co.nz/sport/u20-nz-footballers-receive-nz-boost-2015031216

https://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/CU1...eaded-to-nike-most-wanted-global-showcase.htm
Congrats to your nef man,i too believe if you didnt show him the light.lol

Lord Gnome of Howick MBE

Lord Gnome of Howick MBE

The All Whites have almost guaranteed entry to the World Cup from 2026

drunk_monk

drunk_monk

Contributor
Is it through direct Oceania qualification?
Yea. Oceana bump from .5 places to 1 place pretty much locks it in for us.

Nay sayers whinge about us not getting another epic game like the last time we qualified, but us being in the world cup means more games and we are a more interesting opponent outside of that time. Struggle to see how it wouldn't be good for the future of the sport.

matiunz

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
Yea. Oceana bump from .5 places to 1 place pretty much locks it in for us.

Nay sayers whinge about us not getting another epic game like the last time we qualified, but us being in the world cup means more games and we are a more interesting opponent outside of that time. Struggle to see how it wouldn't be good for the future of the sport.

Tbh they really need to merge the Oceania conference with the Asian one it’s a bit of a joke without Aus

Weno

Weno

We need to change our game,,too defensive.
All out attackers i reckon.
Am i just talking about foolsball.
Better go change these meds im on.

drunk_monk

drunk_monk

Contributor
Tbh they really need to merge the Oceania conference with the Asian one it’s a bit of a joke without Aus
That would be hugely beneficial because FIFA has rules about conferences in international windows. A ANZ tour would be a good opposition but teams going to Au now generally can't whip over to us.