Social Palestine, Israel war.

Thank you as is the innocent Palestinian suffering and death.

Its clear some on this forum like Mt.Wellington and perhaps Rizzah are happy about the atrocities of the Jews taking place.

All death and murder is horrid.
I doubt they think that, there's no good guys and bad guys, just horrorific atrocities on both sides going back since Abraham was a lad in Ur, and the Christians didn't behave any better.

Chanting outside the Sydney Opera House "Gas the Jews"

I agree antisemitism is being stirred up by shadowy forces, gradual normalisation of the word holocaust, Nuremberg trials 2.0, hang the press, they even had potential brownshirt sheep marching around wearing yellow stars chanting wake up sheeple during covid. What Bibi is about to do will fit the narrative perfectly, he's a threat to all Jews.

Seems a little suss that the world renowned Israeli intelligence wasn’t able to sniff out such major attack by a fairly rogue organisation.

A little too suss if you ask me. Isn’t Netanyahu on trial for some major crimes over there? A common cause to fight the old enemy, stir some National patriotism whilst upholding the traditional strong man image and fear mongering is a great distraction.

a lot of people believe 9/11 was a inside job, now I’m not a conspiracy theorist but I am cynical of all things government and media and whilst I don’t believe it was a inside job I do believe it was allowed to happen by the American government after they had received more than enough credible intelligence that a major threat was at play and choose to ignore it all.

Wasn’t bush polling the lowest popularity figures at the time?

Wasn’t it the same for his old man Bush Snr?

Didn’t Indira Ghandi countless other world leaders embroiled in political scandals or criminal charges while in power create local or international Conflicts to stay in power?

Just saying. Blood is on the hands of both sides here. One for the attack and the other for allowing it to happen.

Prayers for those caught in the middle.

To be honest it simply doesn't add up. 60-80% of Israel's soilders were stood down before the attack took place. The border gates were basically open to Hamas.

Brand new weapons in Hamas hands. Biden grants $6b to Iran in the weeks leading in. Iran funds Hamas.

World leading defense force which can spot a cockroach moving kms away and had tech 25 years ago which would trigger if a cat rubbed against the boarder fences didn't have any idea this was coming.

Even more baffling is how they managed to simply glide in and land on boats all of which is low tech. Its pretty much unbelievable if you understand special ops and tech.

None of it adds up unless they want to wipe out Palestine and claim all the land and are willing to sacrifice some of their population to get there.

What I do know Hamas is ready, willing and able to rape, torture and execute children. Very sad.
The IDF/Mossad performance doesn't exactly scream "Victory At Entebbe" at you, does it?

I agree that they've decided to make an omelette - Crush Hamas/maybe Hizbollah, get Gaza back under Isreali control, that kind of thing - and are prepared to see a few eggs broken to achieve that.

Seems a little suss that the world renowned Israeli intelligence wasn’t able to sniff out such major attack by a fairly rogue organisation.

A little too suss if you ask me. Isn’t Netanyahu on trial for some major crimes over there? A common cause to fight the old enemy, stir some National patriotism whilst upholding the traditional strong man image and fear mongering is a great distraction.

a lot of people believe 9/11 was a inside job, now I’m not a conspiracy theorist but I am cynical of all things government and media and whilst I don’t believe it was a inside job I do believe it was allowed to happen by the American government after they had received more than enough credible intelligence that a major threat was at play and choose to ignore it all.

Wasn’t bush polling the lowest popularity figures at the time?

Wasn’t it the same for his old man Bush Snr?

Didn’t Indira Ghandi countless other world leaders embroiled in political scandals or criminal charges while in power create local or international Conflicts to stay in power?

Just saying. Blood is on the hands of both sides here. One for the attack and the other for allowing it to happen.

Prayers for those caught in the middle.

I know very little about war. No where near enough as you. And probably glad too. Either way, it brings out the worst in human behaviour, with both sides believing they are fighting for a just cause.
Im leaning to what ever the means.

libertas cum sanguine tyrannidis parta est

Funny though, a lot of Ukraine supporters all of a sudden really cool with an occupying army :oops:

The thing that troubles me at the moment is that you have millions of people fenced in, trapped, no where to run from the missiles and tanks.
Why the world is not in outcry about that part of the situation beggars belief.

They cut electricity and water is being cut.

I can accept electricity being cut on a battle stage, but cutting water....well we all know what that means for the innocents and the vulnerable in this human Zoo.

Tis like Israel are be crying the taking of hostages (rightly) whilst keeping millions of people caged and firing Rockets at them.

That is what troubles me most about what is to come.

We all know the Israeli dogma about vengeance.

At least in Ukraine there are opportunities to flee the invasion force.

Back