Player Ali Lauitiiti

eric

1st Grade Fringe
May 27, 2015
GC
Why was Ali even signed? Apart from wasting a spot and blocking the path of a young up & comer. Nostalgic reasons?

Reactions: Sup42

Alexthewormking

Warriors Bench Player
Mar 5, 2016
He gets the job done at reserve level, but wouldn't be a chance at making the step up to NRL. Agree that his experience around the club and the young fellas would be invaluable. Would imagine they'll be keeping him around in some capacity next season?

ShaunJohnson7

1st Grade Fringe
May 9, 2012
So why are we all writing him off when he was never given the chance to play first grade? I asked the question if his play was that bad in reserve grade and got no response. Surely he would have been worth a shot off the bench for 30 mins a game given the struggle of the forwards and lack of any creativity from our fringe runners?

Defence

Warriors 1st Grader
May 9, 2012
Yeah fark it, I'd play him.
What's the worst that could happen? We lose- so what.
I'd love to see him go around one last time.
he deserves to wear that jearsey more than the majority of them do (and it would be hilarious if he did wear different colored shorts).

Defence

Warriors 1st Grader
May 9, 2012
Have to have be eligible to play for a higher team (NRL still playing finals or you play U20's), played more NSW Cup games then NRL or played at least 8 NSW Cup games...

So since the first grade side are still playing this week we can pick anyone for reserves?
Should stack it

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
Leeds honored ALi in an exhibition match after years of being a champion for them.

Round twenty six is an exhibition match.

If the Warriors understand anything about culture in Aotearoa they will acknowlege Whakapapa and play the old Warrior one last time.

For their fans.

Too late to worry about coaches wishes.

Your bus has left the depot.

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings