General Alex Glen?

casso_old

Does anyone know the Alex Glen story?I thought he was a guy who was born or came to Austalia very young in life but after I heard an interview with him I realised this was not the case.He is going to be some kind of player in my opinion and a fine leader also.

Patu_old

Been unlucky has Alex over the past of couple of seasons in terms of making the Kiwis. I think he's been 18th man twice for the ANZAC test and has never made a Four Nations squad.

He'd definitely be in my final squad for the end of the year. It's just tough for him as there's so many good players in his position (Mannering, Smith, Blair, Pritchard, Harrison etc.). I guess the quality he has is his utility value although I think second-row is his best position.

Tyrael_old

He's better than Mannering and Harrison. He tears it up for Brisbane.

Would be in my squad asap

Chch fan_old

If his form continues he's got to be in at seasons end. If you picked the side tonight Glenn would have to be ahead of Brown and Harrison who have both dropped off since the test. In Brown's case hasn't been helped with stints in the centers but hopefully he pulls out a blinder tonight!

Chch fan_old

Yup should have keeped my mouth shut! Hopefully it's just a couple of weeks.

JAH_old

Not sure but must be the first non ozzie to captain the broncos he deserves his spot in the 4 nations team ahead of Harrsion and Pritchard plus he can play centre stand off and hooker

NEWBIE_old

there are some quality young Kiwi forwards who have stepped up huge this season the Likes of Kevin Proctor, Alex Glenn and James Tamou have been fantastic for their clubs this season and have to be a chance of making the four nations squad ahead of more experinced players

Patu_old

If his form continues he's got to be in at seasons end. If you picked the side tonight Glenn would have to be ahead of Brown and Harrison who have both dropped off since the test. In Brown's case hasn't been helped with stints in the centers but hopefully he pulls out a blinder tonight!
Yeah...Brown, Harrison, even Pritchard aren't in top form for their clubs. Glenn you'd say would be a must for the end-of-year tour.

kingkole_old

there are some quality young Kiwi forwards who have stepped up huge this season the Likes of Kevin Proctor, Alex Glenn and James Tamou have been fantastic for their clubs this season and have to be a chance of making the four nations squad ahead of more experinced players

proctor that guys a beast and he's consistent

luke
blair
rapiria
proctor
mannering
smith

any combination we come up with in the trinats will be awsome.

Fazz_old

If Manu is out, Faifailoa is a must imo. Ofers some of te same attributes.

Wasn't Glenn the one that devoted the rest of his career to Sonny Fai?

NEWBIE_old

Is Alex Glenn eligible for selection for the Kiwis this year didn't he reprsent the Cook Islands last year?

2big2strong_old

That Cook Islands game vs NSW country didn't count as a test match. There were a few players including Glenn and Zeb Taia that only played after they were guaranteed by the RLIF that they would still be eligible for NZ.