Recruitment Warriors 2024/2025 Recruitment & Retention

Warriors 2024/2025 Recruitment & Retention Discussion
key: T = Team option, M = Mutual option, P = Player option, D = Development contract

Confirmed Top 30 2024: 28/30
Confirmed Development 2024: 5/6

Confirmed Top 30 2025: 25/30
Confirmed Development 2025: 1/6

2025 Gains: Nil
2025 Losses: Addin Fonua-Blake (Sharks)

Last edited:
No he’s not. Why would a dude who’s played for the warriors forever be on the min, aka the same coin as ali, ale, Kosi etc
Some trainspotter posted that a few weeks back.
It goes back to when the club was going to let him go north but the deal fell through so they got him back cheap.
I cannot vouch for it apart it from being on here.

I like all the players pencilled in for our 1-5 next year. What I don’t like is how collectively slow the group is.

Fastest is maybe DWZ and he ain’t fast. So when I say I really really want added speed it’s not targeting at any one individual in the 1-5, but dam we are slow.
Someone with real pace in the back five would add a dynamic we don’t have and give the opponent even more to think about.
Speed isn't everything, but it is a hell of a lot.
The Broncos have speed right across the paddock, that is where Walsh fits in, but it is all he has.
Our backs might not be fast but they can penetrate.

Speed isn't everything, but it is a hell of a lot.
The Broncos have speed right across the paddock, that is where Walsh fits in, but it is all he has.
Our backs might not be fast but they can penetrate.
Agreed it’s not everything, it needs to be paired with skill. A winger with blinding pace, who can’t tackle and sucks under the high ball is too much of a liability, but that winger if he can tackle and can take the high ball…. Imagine him outside RTS and TMM or Metcalf.
Suddenly our left side attack could be as good as our right side but in a different way.

Half time entertainments from the 1980s...so obviously they are thinking of us Dinosaurs...or they are stingy

Not really this is the thread where we see special reffing that is different to the treatment the Vodafone CEO complained about.
1696153205932.png

Ivan cleary and Nathan talk can fark off, give me Webster and SJ any day.

The Broncos style is what we do naturally, the Broncos are doing us a favour here by changing the game from Riff ball to Kiwi ball.

Back