General Albert Kelly's sacking from the Knights

Reaction score
Navigator

Navigator

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Albert Kelly's brief tenure with Newcastle has officially ended after the club confirmed the controversial five-eighth had been sacked over a nightclub incident. It is understood officials had wanted to terminate Kelly's contract two weeks ago after he was accused of smashing a light at Newcastle nightspot Fannys, but coach Wayne Bennett intervened and he was suspended until a court appearance on Tuesday. Earlier this season Cronulla discarded him because of a string of alcohol-related incidents. ''We offered Albert an opportunity to move to Newcastle to focus on his rugby league career under the guidance of Wayne Bennett,'' Knights chief Matt Gidley said. ''Unfortunately, due to further disciplinary reasons, Albert has recently had his NSW Cup contract suspended, then terminated. We wish Albert the best of luck in fulfilling his rugby league potential in the near future and thank him for his efforts.

and there is more on sonny bill

Read more: https://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/sbw-still-hasnt-signed-with-roosters--and-theres-no-guarantee-he-will-20120628-215b4.html#ixzz1zJfrQiPk

Reaction score
koolkat

koolkat

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Fannys night spot not g spot oh you gotta love the Aussies fucking awesome,sorry too be naive Nav,but I don't know who Albert Kelly is maybe because I live in a warriors bubble lol

Reaction score

facefacts

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Fannys night spot not g spot oh you gotta love the Aussies fucking awesome,sorry too be naive Nav,but I don't know who Albert Kelly is maybe because I live in a warriors bubble lol

He has a lot of natural talent... he could be another Carney, but has shown what an idiot he can be off the field, before he showed how good he can be on the field. Carney at
least proved what a talent he was, before he took his off-field behavior too far, and is why he got sooooo many chances.

I wouldn't be disappointed if the club signed him....cheap.

Reaction score
Kaizen

Kaizen

NSW Cup Player
Reaction score
Good 5/8 but obviously troubled. No thanks. Let Penrith or Parramatta or someone else pick him up.

Reaction score
Sup42

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
Reaction score
Strike three and you're out is the best time to pick up these dudes.....might as well have a punt with all excess Salary cap floating around, ahalf is a half..

Mind you he might end up playing for the Bulldogs and being subsidised by the Warriors.....abort that plan we cant rehab screw ups....let Des pick em up direct.

Reaction score
Fazz

Fazz

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Kelly=Taumata 2.0

All the talent in the world, just way too keen to get drunk. Morons.

Top Bottom