General Aaron Gorrell

EnterFien_old

I think he would be a handy pick-up for the Warriors and at the moment he is going fairly cheap.

He can play hooker, five-eight, half-back and he is an excellent impact player off the bench, not to metion that he would be an excellent back-up to Tony Martin if he ever gets hurt or dropped.

What is your opinion???

JonB_old

he has a horrible name. (my apoligies and condolences to Gorrels)
has he had first grade experience?
Would you compare him to G Rovelli and is he a better dummhalf than G Gattis?

warriors4life_old

Yeah he's been pretty impressive for the Dragons this year and as you said would probably be quite cheap. To be honest though I only see the Warriors trying to get him if they don't re-sign Gatis, as Gorrell would probably be a bench player for us most of the time as does Gatis now.

He has played 38 times for St George Illawarra for 3 tries and 50 goals and has played 16 games for them this season.
GorrellAaron.jpg

2big2strong_old

lol.

He's played interchange hooker most of the year for st george jonb.

He's alright, but why would we need to sign a hooker? (his primary position)

we have Fien, Gatis and Hohaia! why oh why would we want a 3rd back up and another Australian hooker for?

he's not a halfback or five eighth,

warriorfaithful*_old

Yeah hes a good player and probably a better kicker than tony martin lol but i dont think we need to sign him.

sebastian_old

I like the idea of having a permanentnt interchange, instead of swaping Hohaia & Gatis, every 5 weeks. Each time they stuff up or show us their faults at 9 they get dropped, they obviously can't prove themselves consistantly. Everybody knows we lose mometuem when Fien comes off, this guy can keep it going. Hes a very good dummy half, just watch him against the Dogs. Hes earned himself a starting 9 role in the last few weeks & at ST-George, thats a bloody good effort. Good ball skills, electric speed from a standing posistion & can kick goals WAY better than Tony Martin. The Dragons bought Simon Woolford before Gorrel came to life so they might have to let him go, lose Gatis, sign Gorrell & put a PERMANENT dummy half on the bench, we're losing waytoo much momentuem every time Fein comes off, we're not going win a preimership till we fix it.

Kav_old

I think he'd be good value but would not come cheap being an excellent goal kicker. We'd have to let Gatis go saving his fish 'n' chip money and Hohaia as well. On reflection, let's do it.

Kav

2big2strong_old

eyes too close together?

the winner of that prize goes to.......

DAVID SOLOMONA.

they're almost so close together he resembles a cyclops lol @ me.