Support/Announcement A very sad loss

Kav_old

I just read that Ian Stewart's (Melbourne Fan Club) mother has passed away. I know she was a lovely lady (having brought Ian and four others into this world and brought them up to be what they are), and that Ian is having a particularly hard time what with having to travel home alone to join the family at his mother's bedside.

I would like to assure Ian that his mother and her family are in my prayers.
Chin up mate - look back with grateful love for a mother's life and look forward with hope for the future.

Kav

Jesbass_old

Ian has been away from the website to be at his mother's bedside, and takes with him the thoughts and prayers of all the staff members, and, I would like to think, a majority of the users, too.

Take care, Ian. We're still thinking of you. Kia kaha.

*~*Fa'AhVaN*~*_old

really sorry to hear about that bro, best of wishes, were always here incase u need to talk to someone

warrior_girl81_old

my thoughts are with you and your family. stay strong and were all thinking of you

Rangatira

I have felt that pain Ian. I lost my mum when I was four. Things have been tough for me. I miss her, and sometimes I think my temper stems from that.
God Be With You My Friend.

*~*Fa'AhVaN*~*_old

Rangatira said:
I have felt that pain Ian. I lost my mum when I was four. Things have been tough for me. I miss her, and sometimes I think my temper stems from that.
God Be With You My Friend.

my thoughts are with u rangatira, it must b hard for u, very sorry to hear about that, and very sorry to hear about ians loss, i send my deepest sympothies to the both of u.