General A little one on one with Pricey!

Wiki_old

Yupp, saw it last night.

Was a bit of a laugh huh.

I really hope he is happy here.

2big2strong_old

I've always wondered how some aussies feel about living in NZ, i know PJ marsh hated it. Tony Martin loves it.

Skinny_Ravs82

Everyone's different. Toddy wasn't sure at first if I recall, mean he left a sunny sydney for crappy raining auckland at the time! haha. Ravs seems to be enjoying it, Pricey I suppose is too..ya just never know

iceman_old

lol...cool man...but seriously tho, adjustment to a different environment, (or country for you nazi's) is a personal choice?, dillema?, change?, opportunity?, blah blah blah. It depends on YOU, not the country. You are human, aren't you?...

Edit, can't spell opp*beep*

fiamacho_old

P.J Marsh did noit hate living in N.Z he actually said he enjoyed it here, the Club releasing him was what ticked him off.

MiXmasterreece_old

warrior_fan said:

I reckon management need to start taking posts if this guys count.

He's obviously just wanting to get his post count up by posting 2 word posts.

Wiki_old

MiXmasterreece said:
warrior_fan said:

Shhh Mix, he provides more input that Xenu ever did!

Uh oh!

Wiki runs off.

MiXmasterreece_old

Wiki said:
MiXmasterreece said:
warrior_fan said:

Shhh Mix, he provides more input that Xenu ever did!

Uh oh!

Wiki runs off.

Xenu made 1 post - that post had more words in it than all of Warriors_Fan's 200 odd posts combined

Skinny_Ravs82

Guys!!!
Stop going off topic! LOL. And you can go poke fun at some one else's comments in private not in public ;) thanks

Now...as for Pricey...I thought that was quite cool what he had to say. Didn't know he used to want to be a policeman

MiXmasterreece_old

Skinny_Ravs82 said:
Guys!!!
Stop going off topic! LOL. And you can go poke fun at some one else's comments in private not in public ;) thanks

Now...as for Pricey...I thought that was quite cool what he had to say. Didn't know he used to want to be a policeman

lol cool

Skinny_Ravs82

MiXmasterreece said:
Skinny_Ravs82 said:
Guys!!!

lol cool

LOL ok...

*thumps mixmasterreece*

warriors4life_old

Skinny_Ravs82 said:
Guys!!!

They aren't poking fun at his comments, they are stating pure fact that every post warrior_fan seems to make is either a very obvious statement or 'yea', 'cool' or 'lol' or all three combined.