Current Affairs Ukraine - Russia War

Yes, who ordered the shutdown?

Donald Trump.

The deal cuts spending for Ukraine, who profits from that?

Putin.

Why would Trump do anything for Putin?

Why? Because Putin pays him.

How?

Here is an example:
Wake up, Trump is not in power, he can ask fot what he wants. It is the Republicans trying to control US Government Spending, which is US borrowing. So your theory of Putin being involved is Russiagate bullshit.

Wake up, Trump is not in power, he can ask fot what he wants. It is the Republicans trying to control US Government Spending, which is US borrowing. So your theory of Putin being involved is Russiagate bullshit.
Bit of a lot long bow as the military industrial complex finances both Republicans and Dems,
but will rhe trumptards acknowledge or believe it?
🤡🤡🤡

Trump is not in power
Good afternoon Donny, Trump is running the GOP MAGA wing.

He told them to shut the government down. He actually said it, they actually said it...go on ask me for a link?

So just asking like....no money for the Ukraine...who does that make happy?

Any ideas of the top of your head? :rolleyes:

Good afternoon Donny, Trump is running the GOP MAGA wing.

He told them to shut the government down. He actually said it, they actually said it...go on ask me for a link?

So just asking like....no money for the Ukraine...who does that make happy?

Any ideas of the top of your head? :rolleyes:

The GOP have said the Ukraine aid is not affected by the shutdown. That is agreed by the war party which consists of about 90% of both parties. This aid is wanted by the donors to both parties a big chunk of which is money from the military industrial complex.

Putin initially in vaded to stop Russian civilians being murdered. If the Minsk agreements had been followed there would be no war and the Donbass would still be Ukrainian.

Any proof of Russian civilians being murdered? Also why didn't Putin take to an international forum with proof instead of starting his illegal war? Many other ways he could of gone about it if Ukraine ACTUALLY were killing Russian ethnic civilians on purpose...

Any proof of Russian civilians being murdered? Also why didn't Putin take to an international forum with proof instead of starting his illegal war? Many other ways he could of gone about it if Ukraine ACTUALLY were killing Russian ethnic civilians on purpose...

It is recognised that about 14,000 were killed in the Donbass region by Ukrainian troops between 2014 and 2022. No international forums would hear Russias complaints

It is recognised that about 14,000 were killed in the Donbass region by Ukrainian troops between 2014 and 2022. No international forums would hear Russias complaints
14,000 Russian civilians? Recognised by who? Number I saw at civilians killed during conflict between 2014-2022 was about 3,000 and not just Russian but Ukrainian civilians too. 14000 is the number I've seen for total deaths military and civilian? Also all those deaths were instigated by the Russian backing of separatist factions in Ukraine. ie. all those deaths can be attributed to Russia after their puppet Ukrainian president was protested against and left for Kharkiv before being voted out of parliament 328-0....

14,000 Russian civilians? Recognised by who? Number I saw at civilians killed during conflict between 2014-2022 was about 3,000 and not just Russian but Ukrainian civilians too. 14000 is the number I've seen for total deaths military and civilian? Also all those deaths were instigated by the Russian backing of separatist factions in Ukraine. ie. all those deaths can be attributed to Russia after their puppet Ukrainian president was protested against and left for Kharkiv before being voted out of parliament 328-0....
and those factions were created because of a US backed coup against a democratically elected Government, and so it goes on

and those factions were created because of a US backed coup against a democratically elected Government, and so it goes on
US backed how....? The protests were due to the president not signing the deal that he promised to for stronger ties with the EU, nothing to do with the US...?

US backed how....? The protests were due to the president not signing the deal that he promised to for stronger ties with the EU, nothing to do with the US...?
Sorry mate the US State Dept person in Ukraine at the time of the coup was Victoria Nuland who was openly supporting the coup leaders. Plenty of information out there to support that

Sorry mate the US State Dept person in Ukraine at the time of the coup was Victoria Nuland who was openly supporting the coup leaders. Plenty of information out there to support that
You belong in the MAGA wing of the GOP Cecil.
They are either idiots or influenced by Trump, who is a Putin asset. Which are you?
Many in the west are very worried about the political situation in Merka, and also now in Germany.
THis is encouraging Putin to increase his efforts.

Updates from ground level from the past month.

1. US Patriot missile system is a complete failure

2. RUS are operating unopposed in UKR airspace

3. RUS has pushed through Seversk & Verbove. Video evidence of 100’s of KIAs.

4. Ukraine media despite censorship is starting to report 80% losses from mobilised units.

My prediction on previous forum was negotiation before Xmas.

My prediction on previous forum was negotiation before Xmas.
I have heard similar.
Negotiate with what, taking your pants down?
NATO is going to have to make a line in the sand.

Back