Retardoland $5 Hookers

Off The Bench

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 26, 2014
Ok gang, for all of you that wonder why SK fills interviews with Uma, ahs, you knows, here is your answer. If you make a definitive statement then you run the risk of looking stupid if you say something stupid.

Wizards rage has just hilighted this point with his comments, nice work man

Lol just busting your chops bud, have read a lot of your posts and like what you have to say for the most part.

But if you’re gonna try to sell me that it is easier to control what is going on when you don’t have the ball than it is when you do have the ball, I gotta tell you that you have an uphill battle on your hands lol. By sheer definition control of the game comes from what you do when you control the action, ie with the ball in hand. Defence is reactionary, as you have to react to what the other guys do. Defence also tires players out faster, so my thoughts are that the less of it you have to the better off you are later in the game.

To follow through with your points, it probably doesn’t matter if you drop the ball every second set, because we will then be defending. Some people would be upset watching our guys do this, but they would be wrong, as this means we would be defending, and therefore in control of events. You are a cunning man, I like the cut of your jib lol. I vote that we replace Steve Kearney with you.

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a true visionary here, if he offers you a glass of Kool Aid for gods sake don’t drink it

Wizards rage, no offence with the above, the short version is that I disagree with you but that’s cool, is what makes life fun ( alongside happy hour at the pub and $5 hookers ) Plus it’s a slow Monday morning and I just learnt how to write, so words excite me at the mo 🤠 I would have drawn pictures instead, but Inruin said that bastard Johno are all the crayons 🖍

Peace out ✌️ gang, have a cool Monday

$5 hookers ? Pm me some numbers chief ta

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
if it was only $5 I would be double checking
I can tell you are a naive young fellow who hasn't been abroad, or to Hunters Corner. ;) I am reliably informed that the male version are more expensive, not less. I heard that in a bar once in Asia:eek:....and just so as to be serious about this discussion the $5 story is true, and no I didn't accept.:angelic:

• Haha
Reactions: Kestrel84

surfin

Warriors 1st Grader
May 9, 2012
Coromandel
I can tell you are a naive young fellow who hasn't been abroad, or to Hunters Corner. ;) I am reliably informed that the male version are more expensive, not less. I heard that in a bar once in Asia:eek:....and just so as to be serious about this discussion the $5 story is true, and no I didn't accept.:angelic:

Try the Weigh Inn in Port Moresby, you'll get change for your $5.00.

• Haha
Reactions: Inruin

Last Game

27 Sep

40 - 28
6.5 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 19 ratings