Current Affairs Woke Culture

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's clear you're only here to shit stir. I made a comment that started with idiot quite a few days ago, to one your other shit postings. That still applies.

Your choice is your choice, but you clearly have no intention of engaging with any kind of substance, only poison.

Your rabbit holes are your choice, but spreading your poison on others will be pushed back on
It's because he's inspired to be the candice owen's of warriors fans.

what a neat hobby.

My grandson says I can't be woke 'cos I'm a boomer but his grandma is ok. Go figure.

And who the hell is this Candace person? Note pronoun, I'm trying to prove my grandson wrong and shouldn't it be spelt Candice?

Apologies, it's been a quiet afternoon, no footie and the bars not open yet.
Bit late today Rick??

My grandson says I can't be woke 'cos I'm a boomer but his grandma is ok. Go figure.

And who the hell is this Candace person? Note pronoun, I'm trying to prove my grandson wrong and shouldn't it be spelt Candice?

Apologies, it's been a quiet afternoon, no footie and the bars not open yet.

Who is Candice Owen’s

A strong opinionated black women who pushes for traditional values who i enjoy listening to and debating with all you kind considerate loving people 😆

Oh and shes totally against gay people trying to play the victim card 😉 😉

Who is Candice Owen’s

A strong opinionated black women who pushes for traditional values who i enjoy listening to and debating with all you kind considerate loving people 😆

Oh and shes totally against gay people trying to play the victim card 😉 😉

So you're also promoting hate speech?

So you're also promoting hate speech?

Congrat mates. You're now officially the second person on my ignore list.

You're just Like those whiny college students who have no substance to any thing they say, or whine about. Just whine....

So "Steven", go ahead, ask me as many questions as you want.... :ROFLMAO:🖕😭

1. I'm guessing contraception didnt exist back in the day, when people were popping out babies left right and center
2. Some of the women struggling to conceive in todays society, were not born women

Congrat mates. You're now officially the second person on my ignore list.

You're just Like those whiny college students who have no substance to any thing they say, or whine about. Just whine....

So "Steven", go ahead, ask me as many questions as you want.... :ROFLMAO:🖕😭

You haven't answered the previous questions - including my last one - are you endorsing hate speech, and Candace Owens comments?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back