General 2023 Warriors Jerseys and Merchandise

matiunz

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
Logo just looks off, at best needs to be lower to not cut up the chevron.
Logo looks like one of those hypnotic things, probably trying to hypnotise the fans into forgetting after each game

Wellington Warrior

Wellington Warrior

Suppose when the jersey is on the players in a game, it will be a bit squished looking. Probably be more of a oval shaped so they wanted it bigger so that it wont be completely lost.

Reactions: Worried2Death
TheMorningEmu

TheMorningEmu

I thought it looked really big as well at first, but looking at the 2022 jersey, it actually doesn't seem much bigger, if it is even bigger at all..

Screen Shot 2022 12 01 at 95744 AM

Vancent

Vancent

🫣
Contributor
Yet you see it on other jumpers and it’s not as bleak in the middle…..

Attachments

• C9806C21-04A5-4FAC-990C-D2315543FDA7.jpeg
    C9806C21-04A5-4FAC-990C-D2315543FDA7.jpeg
    187.8 KB · Views: 28
Reactions: mt.wellington
TheMorningEmu

TheMorningEmu

Is it even bigger? People are always resistant to change. I don't mind it, could be a lot worse.

EDIT: To the naked eye, it does look a bit bigger.
Yeah I see that, but its not by much, I think the white ring around the logo is too thick and it makes it look bigger than it is imo

Reactions: Defence and Damo
Blackdot

Blackdot

I'll reserve judgement until I see it in person, particularly how the different shades of green work, but I'm happy with the initial impression. I think that logo suits out jersey more than the vodafone one, and One.NZ is a 1000x better name than Vodafone (for us specifically, not for the company in general). I think the Vodafone logo ended up looking pretty invisible to us, as their branding was so synonymous with the Warriors, which maybe makes this change seem worse than it will be.

Zarjaz

Ah well, should give the HB's something to aim for when passing eh?
As a branding designer, not the biggest fan of the logo in general (I can hear the marketing lingo that must have sold it), but as others have illustrated, could be so, so much worse.

Akuma_81

Akuma_81

That logo deadset took my eye out! We must be trying to use hypnosis as a new tactic to score more points. It’s the exact same jersey as 22 just even more of a walking billboard.
Again, each to their own, but this will be a very cheap year for me.