General 2023 Warriors Jerseys and Merchandise

TheMorningEmu

TheMorningEmu

For what it's worth (not much), it's probably fair to note that those were simply the Roosters standard home shorts rather than special shorts. I am not sure whether it would have been a better solution to have heritage style black shorts for home/away for all of 2022, as that would also clash with our blue and white tops. I agree the shorts looked naff with our heritage jersey, but I think it was a lose-lose scenario. Hopefully the NRL start allowing specialty one-off shorts again next season.
It is kind of hard to see here, but the Broncos has one-off shorts for their Indigenous Jersey?

Remote

That said though, unlike us the Broncos used the same shorts for Home and Away- is there a rule where teams can only have two pairs a year? Shit rule if so, but they could have just had the white shorts for both and not had a blue pair to pair with the away jersey (I think it was white jersey on top of white shorts back in 95 for away?)

I had thought the excuse that was put out there was that the team got shit for previous years because of the amount of merch put out that they went to complete opposite direction.. but in hindsight that is probably more targeted towards the jerseys themselves than everything else.

Reactions: Blackdot
Blackdot

Blackdot

It is kind of hard to see here, but the Broncos has one-off shorts for their Indigenous Jersey?

View attachment 49236

That said though, unlike us the Broncos used the same shorts for Home and Away- is there a rule where teams can only have two pairs a year? Shit rule if so, but they could have just had the white shorts for both and not had a blue pair to pair with the away jersey (I think it was white jersey on top of white shorts back in 95 for away?)

I had thought the excuse that was put out there was that the team got shit for previous years because of the amount of merch put out that they went to complete opposite direction.. but in hindsight that is probably more targeted towards the jerseys themselves than everything else.
That's interesting, and you're right - those are special shorts. I wrote my comment with more authority than it deserved, it's just an assumption on my behalf as I couldn't find any one of shorts used for the special rounds last season - however I did overlook this Broncos one. Hopefully Puma learn their lesson for next season, what ever the cause was, because it was still a poor design on their behalf regardless.

1995Warriorsfan

1995Warriorsfan

Player Agent
Contributor
In preparation for their long-awaited homecoming season, the One New Zealand Warriors will release their 2023 home and away jerseys on Thursday December 1.

Designed and developed in partnership with PUMA, the '23 kit features the recently launched dynamic green One New Zealand branding on the front and back, replacing the red Vodafone logo which had been on the club’s apparel since 1999.

Available in adult, youth and infant sizes through the club's official team store, the jersey is a further statement of the club’s new era as it prepares for its first full season at home since 2019. Also included in the design is the iconic Southern Cross motif on the upper back, which was a permanent reminder of ‘Home’ during the club’s Covid exile.

From 9.00am (NZT) on Thursday December 1, members are invited to take advantage of an exclusive pre-sale window to purchase their very own 2023 Home and Away playing strip before the general release on Friday December 2.

This pre-purchase window will be available for members from 9.00am (NZT) tomorrow by clicking HERE or on the 'Shop Now' link below.

Please note that members will need to sign in to their Warriors Superstore account to access the pre-purchase event. Once signed in, the '23 Home and Away jerseys will become visible within the PUMA category.

Noitall

Noitall

In preparation for their long-awaited homecoming season, the One New Zealand Warriors will release their 2023 home and away jerseys on Thursday December 1.

Designed and developed in partnership with PUMA, the '23 kit features the recently launched dynamic green One New Zealand branding on the front and back, replacing the red Vodafone logo which had been on the club’s apparel since 1999.

Available in adult, youth and infant sizes through the club's official team store, the jersey is a further statement of the club’s new era as it prepares for its first full season at home since 2019. Also included in the design is the iconic Southern Cross motif on the upper back, which was a permanent reminder of ‘Home’ during the club’s Covid exile.

From 9.00am (NZT) on Thursday December 1, members are invited to take advantage of an exclusive pre-sale window to purchase their very own 2023 Home and Away playing strip before the general release on Friday December 2.

This pre-purchase window will be available for members from 9.00am (NZT) tomorrow by clicking HERE or on the 'Shop Now' link below.

Please note that members will need to sign in to their Warriors Superstore account to access the pre-purchase event. Once signed in, the '23 Home and Away jerseys will become visible within the PUMA category.
Anyone seen any leaks?

kiwiborn91

kiwiborn91

EXCITED :D

Was gunna buy some merch but waiting for this now!

Billyspleen75

Billyspleen75

For what it's worth (not much), it's probably fair to note that those were simply the Roosters standard home shorts rather than special shorts. I am not sure whether it would have been a better solution to have heritage style black shorts for home/away for all of 2022, as that would also clash with our blue and white tops. I agree the shorts looked naff with our heritage jersey, but I think it was a lose-lose scenario. Hopefully the NRL start allowing specialty one-off shorts again next season.
Ahh, the benefits of not changing your home kit colour scheme over and over 🤔🤔

Akuma_81

Akuma_81

Based on the teaser on the website, the reference to the southern cross, and the 2023 short being EXACTLY the same as the 2022 variety I think we can safely assume it’s just this years jersey with the big One NZ logo on it.

Afakasi247

Afakasi247

Based on the teaser on the website, the reference to the southern cross, and the 2023 short being EXACTLY the same as the 2022 variety I think we can safely assume it’s just this years jersey with the big One NZ logo on it.
You reckon it could be same design on the darker shade of blue we’ve seen on the training jerseys?

5D23732B EB78 4F16 902F 577A8C951E8D

matiunz

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
I did wonder with the ‘2022’ shirts being heavily reduced on au.puma, feared there might be a bigger change

Diesel

Diesel

I’m going with the same design as 2022 but a darker shade of blue, probably to make the ONE NZ logo stand out more

TheMorningEmu

TheMorningEmu

The one.nz logo is not great (though, no main sponsor logos are tbf) but thank f**k they changed to a colour that is already in our colour scheme, last thing we need is to play like shit and look like shit like the Knights with that gigantic nib lol

Wellington Warrior

Wellington Warrior

Are we trying to compete with he Knights for the biggest jersey logo?

Have they also removed the puma logo? Can’t tell from that image..

Reactions: Naumaifooty
Billyspleen75

Billyspleen75

Could have been much worse. The green in the chevron looks very similar to the outer green of the logo.
Other pictures had made the green in the logo much brighter.
Huge logo but whatever, at least it's not an eye sore

Reactions: Worried2Death
zaggo

zaggo

The logo is comically oversized. I work in marketing and can just imagine the One NZ guys giving round after round of feedback to bump up the size a little more.

It doesn't help that their logo is horrible too. It looks like they've laid out the background but forgot to actually fill it in.

To quote Simon Cowell - it's a no from me.