General 2023 NZ Warriors Preseason

Gizzyfan

Gizzyfan

I preferred that photo where they were running up together. Which is more important. The whippet getting to the top fastest, or getting the slowest guy up the hill faster.

Fonzie

Fonzie

Contributor
I preferred that photo where they were running up together. Which is more important. The whippet getting to the top fastest, or getting the slowest guy up the hill faster.
I agree with you

But I think history has shown that whoever gets to the top first inevitably goes on to have a long and successful career at the club?

Vancent

Vancent

🫣
Contributor
The sand dune shots usually invoke 37 pages of indepth expert analysis about each players upcoming season given their position in the still shots.

Has apathy for the club finally reached a tipping point?
Seems so - which may mean we’ve finally hit that point where the Team and/or the Club need to produce something to win the masses back.

Will be good for all of us if that’s the case.

Tragic

Tragic

Contributor
The sand dune shots usually invoke 37 pages of indepth expert analysis about each players upcoming season given their position in the still shots.

Has apathy for the club finally reached a tipping point?
Nah they dudded us and made them run up together, usually we get a shot where the speedster is well ahead of the pack so we can jizz for weeks about the coming of the new speed king who is gonna break all scoring records. What are we gonna do with those photos? Talk about rolling mauls?

bruce

bruce

Contributor
The abs as they run. They don't get them without work.