General 2023 NZ Warriors Preseason

Worried2Death

Worried2Death

Mason and Horo pre-season chat, brief Warriors preview at 1:29. Big Willie still the biggest c**t in league when he's talking about our chances this year, probably because he's right.

TeetsNRL

TeetsNRL

Mason and Horo pre-season chat, brief Warriors preview at 1:29. Big Willie still the biggest c**t in league when he's talking about our chances this year, probably because he's right.

Nah Willie is awesome. Him and Scope have grown to become a really good listen.

It’s interesting how all the different niches are covered by various pods these days.

YKTR hits a younger crew and definitely hits more with the Poly/Maori audience than the more mainstream stuff.

Denan and Guru have their thing for your more typical young beers and footy Aussie punter.

And Anasta/Kent and the Fox crew are still the go to for the Boomer/Sky-is-always-falling types.

I think there’s still a niche for a show that’s just a genuine stats and tactics show like Sterlos old one. No player transfer rumours, or off field crap, just X’s and O’s.

Five&Last

Five&Last

Was he the most likely of the two? I can’t remember which one was closer to 1st grade
The other one (Kina) played better last year.

Although, Lingi had a better 2021. So anyone's guess as to which one would kick on.

If he's out for the season, I wonder if we can get his top 30 spot back (like we did with Ratuva). I know we can get a disabled player exception if he's out for the year, which would be peanuts given he's on the minimum.

Billyspleen75

Billyspleen75

The other one (Kina) played better last year.

Although, Lingi had a better 2021. So anyone's guess as to which one would kick on.

If he's out for the season, I wonder if we can get his top 30 spot back (like we did with Ratuva). I know we can get a disabled player exception if he's out for the year, which would be peanuts given he's on the minimum.
Would still be valuable in the sense we can upgrade Tuaupiki to a Dev spot, and one of the Devs to a top 30