Recruitment 2022 Warriors Recruitment Discussion

Look, I just want to clear the air on Geepee. I communicate with him on another platform, and on that platform he has told me things confidentially that turned out to be true, and he’s done it too often and with too good a strike rate for it to be luck.

Given that, I listen to him. I don’t accept everything he says, and sometimes he’s wrong like all mail can be. I have no idea where he gets his mail. But if you are interested in unconfirmed rumours, you could do much worse.

Look, I just want to clear the air on Geepee. I communicate with him on another platform, and on that platform he has told me things confidentially that turned out to be true, and he’s done it too often and with too good a strike rate for it to be luck.

Given that, I listen to him. I don’t accept everything he says, and sometimes he’s wrong like all mail can be. I have no idea where he gets his mail. But if you are interested in unconfirmed rumours, you could do much worse.
I'm no Fonzie but also communicate with Geepee every other day, one of the most reliable sources I know league wide, not just with Warriors mail.

Reactions: Toookey
This thread is for Warriors RECRUITMENT DISCUSSION, POSSIBLE TARGETS, HOPEFUL SIGNINGS, RECRUITMENT STRATEGY and posts relating directly to that content. Please use another thread if your post content does not adhere to the above.

All offtopic chatter will be deleted. Repeat offenders will be locked from this thread.

Zero tolerance to the above. Thank you to the majority who stay on topic on this thread.