Recruitment 2022 Warriors Recruitment Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damo

Damo

Contributor
He hasn’t unfollowed, they have just privatised their followers.
Are you sure? I can still look up their followers and find our man Josh Kerr, maybe mine hasn't updated yet.

Also, I can't see Penrith Panthers/St George followers like I can for our club.
Also also, Spencer Leniu doesn't follow us according to his followers, but he does still follow his current club.

Toookey

Toookey

From my experiences following this sport, instagram follows are more reliable sources of information than the most reputable journalist.

I asked a few days ago about that and some people were saying it's a pretty good source...obvs not 100% but pretty solid. But you're pretty confident with that then? Gives me hope lol.

So in regards to Spencer and Kerr, how confident do you feel that we've got them?

Reactions: Up the guttz
Five&Last

Five&Last

I asked a few days ago about that and some people were saying it's a pretty good source...obvs not 100% but pretty solid. But you're pretty confident with that then? Gives me hope lol.

So in regards to Spencer and Kerr, how confident do you feel that we've got them?
Yeah there’s definitely smoke. You don’t just follow a rival team because you’re a fan. Very few players follow any other NRL team other than the one they’re playing for (or previously played for). In Spencer’s case, he only follows Panthers. The only other reason is maybe he’s using us to drive up his price with another team.

Fonzie

Fonzie

Look, I just want to clear the air on Geepee. I communicate with him on another platform, and on that platform he has told me things confidentially that turned out to be true, and he’s done it too often and with too good a strike rate for it to be luck.

Given that, I listen to him. I don’t accept everything he says, and sometimes he’s wrong like all mail can be. I have no idea where he gets his mail. But if you are interested in unconfirmed rumours, you could do much worse.

Damo

Damo

Contributor
Look, I just want to clear the air on Geepee. I communicate with him on another platform, and on that platform he has told me things confidentially that turned out to be true, and he’s done it too often and with too good a strike rate for it to be luck.

Given that, I listen to him. I don’t accept everything he says, and sometimes he’s wrong like all mail can be. I have no idea where he gets his mail. But if you are interested in unconfirmed rumours, you could do much worse.
I'm no Fonzie but also communicate with Geepee every other day, one of the most reliable sources I know league wide, not just with Warriors mail.

Status
Not open for further replies.