Recruitment 2022 Warriors Recruitment Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
You may be right with the tigers having legal expertise at their disposal but even the tigers forum are saying this is from an old interview. The same question applies from when the story of the Warriors being a destination for Papali’i and has since been quiet on, does he continue to have a long distance relationship? Or does his partner move over to Aussie? Watching her in her debut and her tears singing the national anthem, I don’t think the second option is a chance. Until it comes from his mouth, I wouldn’t discount it yet.
We slam Alpha but have you guys seen the Tigers Mick Dundee hat wearing boss Leo ‘won’t even attempt his Greek surname’?! He is a dribbler. They are talking up having Teddy, Munster and Moses with Brooks at 9 in 2024.

To quote the great Aussie movie ‘The Castle’, tell him his dreaming… a lot of my mates are Tigers fans and they have heard this same dribble for the last 7-8 years. Don’t he shocked if Ice comes home and Josh or someone else head to Leichhardt or Campbelltown

It will be interesting seeing Papalii in another environment again that is similar to ours.

2023 will tell which version of Papalii the Tigers have bought. I can’t help but think he has made some pretty poor comments in the media regarding his lack of commitment to his new employer
He could dog it, drop the lip and not put in. If the Tigers culture doesn’t change, this is a real possibility

tajhay

🏉
Anyone know what happened with Garrett Smith btw? He played in the trial game for us at the start of the year as prop and got a try but don't think I've seen anything on him since?
Yeah weird case isn't it. Did his train and trial contract end at the start of the season?

That Luis contract till end of the season was such a waste this season. Bought about by the absurdness of the Lodge exit - but i wont touch on that further to avoid having my veins pop. I'd rather have seen a youngster being given a go if we had to get a replacement. Asi one was worth seeing how we went. Great to see a youngster growing up as a warriors fan living his dream and playing for the club. Wasn't one of his games at Mt Smart too?

Can't recall too well. I'm sure many other long teem fans are fast losing interest in the team. I'm sure there are a few who for the first time in many seasons missed watching a game.

Hope the club understands where the club is at with its supporter base. Get the ship back on course fast. Loyalty is earnt not bought.

Tigers fans can finally breathe a sigh of relief.

Eels coach Brad Arthur has confirmed that star forward Isaiah Papalii will honour his deal and link up with the Tigers next season.
So strange that BA came out with the news rather than ice and just days before the GF - just weird all around.
Also just reported that Tiger have pulled out their attempts to get Batman so guess it lines it.

Reactions: Mr Frank White
So strange that BA came out with the news rather than ice and just days before the GF - just weird all around.
Also just reported that Tiger have pulled out their attempts to get Batman so guess it lines it.
Potentially, but if there’s anything going on behind the scenes between the Warriors and tigers you in terms of compensation you wouldn’t expect Arthurs to know anything about it. He seems to be saying he definitely won’t be at the eels. Will be interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.