General 2022 Warriors Jersey and Merchandise Thread

Wellington Warrior

Wellington Warrior

That’s a sexy looking jersey! Hope they keep the white as the away version!

Reactions: 1 users
Blain

Blain

Only thing I don't like is the Puma's location and they're jumping the same way.. Looks weird.

Reactions: 7 users
kiwiborn91

kiwiborn91

OKAY I LOVE THIS JERSEY SO MUCH!
The bit on the sleeves is 🔥🔥🔥

Also the hats and the training gear!!!

Puma has not disappointed!

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
WarriorDave

WarriorDave

Hoops on the sleeves are a gorgeous touch. The Puma on the left hand side looking at it needs to be reversed though 🤣

Reactions: 1 user
jsmooove

jsmooove

I like the jersey. Im happy it wasnt a major overhaul of our previous home jersey

i am however pretty disappointed this is how we find out about it. The club should of created a hype video with the major reveal being Shaun Johnson in the jersey. a big missed opportunity

Reactions: 3 users
Billyspleen75

Billyspleen75

I like the jersey. Im happy it wasnt a major overhaul of our previous home jersey

i am however pretty disappointed this is how we find out about it. The club should of created a hype video with the major reveal being Shaun Johnson in the jersey. a big missed opportunity
There is a hype video.. Just has Pene and Aitken instead.
They did manage to get Wiki in a training jersey at Mt Smart, so Shaun Johnson shouldn't have been too hard to fit in.

razzrillinger

razzrillinger

I am thankful they kept the Auckland colours.
The red background on the Telstra Premiership logo looks off to me. Should have gone with the blue.
I’m not a fan of the double manufacturer logo that seems to have popped up in the NRL since they sold off the neck sponsor spot.
Looks like our second cat is falling off a cliff.
Apart from those nit picks from a jersey geek, it’s a pass mark from me.

Reactions: 2 users
matiunz

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
I am thankful they kept the Auckland colours.
The red background on the Telstra Premiership logo looks off to me. Should have gone with the blue.
I’m not a fan of the double manufacturer logo that seems to have popped up in the NRL since they sold off the neck sponsor spot.
Looks like our second cat is falling off a cliff.
Apart from those nit picks from a jersey geek, it’s a pass mark from me.
That second cat bugs me too as it ruins the symmetry and draws your eye to it- which is probably the point. Red comp logo also bugged me and the v is a little generic compared to our traditional curved one.
Better than I thought we’d get from puma to be fair though

MarkW

MarkW

Lookin' good! I don't mind the asymmetry.

I imagine Puma's branding guidelines specify that the cat can only be displayed jumping to the left. Marketing types are very picky about that sorta stuff ;)

Reactions: 3 users
Canadian_WarriorFan

Canadian_WarriorFan

I imagine Puma's branding guidelines specify that the cat can only be displayed jumping to the left. Marketing types are very picky about that sorta stuff ;)
See I get this but my issue is the distance from the puma to the neck is different on each side. Just looks weird!

Must be the teacher in me, lol.

matiunz

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor

From memory it’s something about the cat striking vs retreating based on the direction it’s facing

MarkW

MarkW

See I get this but my issue is the distance from the puma to the neck is different on each side. Just looks weird!

Must be the teacher in me, lol.
Oh yeah, I see what you mean. A little odd...

The obvious place for the cat is where the DTR logo is. I guess DTR pay a lot for that spot!

Reactions: 1 users
razzrillinger

razzrillinger

9A4EB546 6C14 4B05 B44C 044EED7DB7BC

• Love
Reactions: 10 users
1995Warriorsfan

1995Warriorsfan

Player Agent
Contributor
I have ordered my 2022 jersey. Looking forward to receiving it next week. 😀

Reactions: 4 users
Five&Last

Five&Last

I actually like the chevron despite almost every team having done it. I think it’s because of the colour scheme, probably the best we’ve had.

The lack of symmetry on the pumas does look weird tho.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users